(Y̸̢̨̭̟͍̫͉͊/N̶͎̫̉̍͘͝) 1̴̨͍̩̱̓̿͋͌2̸̧͙͉̹̮͕͈͕̻̙̓́̈͊̈̽̓̎͘

Start from the beginning

"I'm doing a great thing. Aren't you guys proud of me?" I mutter out again, this time more to myself and as if my Dads would even have any idea of what I was doing right now. They wouldn't even be able to contemplate the things I've done. But it's a good thing, right? I'm killing the killers!

I grin as I lower myself before the weapon crate and return to picking and hauling more of its contents.

SlenderMan's p. o. v.

...Anyways, this human is delusional.

However, it doesn't change the fact that they would be of great use to me. Everyday I'm surrounded by fools who don't want to do any work and boldly sit around all day lounging about. Unlike them, (Y/N) has the capability to be a loyal, merciless vessel of terror unleashed upon society. It's unfortunate that their ideals seek justice which completely counter my values ...

"I suppose you're out to kill me too then?" I eventually spoke again while they obsessively observed and decided on weapons. "I'm not an idiot; I know I can't kill you. Trust me, I contemplated that much while hacking your clock-eyed brunette to bits," (Y/N) responded harshly.

"I'm your biggest threat. How do you think you will continue on killing my housemates when I am still a threat? What if I decide to finally do away with you?"

"Every second you stand there talking about killing me rather than actually doing it gives me more time to eliminate more of your little cult."

I can only find myself amused by their responses as they stood up again, finally choosing to keep the automatic weapon they had paused on before. The 'hero' who looked so much like my proxy finally looked directly at me and crooked their neck. "You've only helped me because you think in the end I'm doing this in some sort of favor to you. I've got nothing to prove to you, Slender Man. All of this carnage I've caused? It's all to spite you."

Their resolve was resolute, yet there was one other thing I noticed that they would not disclose to me. Not only are they doing it out of anger, but specifically to protect someone it seems. I scan their thoughts in the span of a few seconds and find the missing piece. The one thing that drives this seemingly nobody of an individual to such great lengths as to murder in a house of murderers.

They're doing it to assure safety for their family.

And now that I know the main drive for their actions, I can most certainly turn this tide of events into my favor...

Let's see just how much it would take to break them completely.

(Y/N)'s p. o. v.

The SlenderMan seems to be looking at me for a while before suddenly vanishing from sight. I blink at the sudden disappearance, then assume he might've teleported elsewhere.

Not that I cared. I was still alive and he didn't seem to insinuate wanting to kill me yet so I wasn't going to stop while I was so far in already. It's the deepest shit I've ever gotten myself into, so at this point I may as well finish what I started. Especially after having to kill Jane, the one who actually tried to help me.

'I should've saved her...kept her alive. She wanted to help. She wanted to help me. Why didn't I stop at her... why couldn't I hold back?' I begin to think.

I ended up so far into my thoughts again that I didn't realize my body had started to moved on it's own and I was heading up and out of the basement with the M16 held firmly in my grasp. I start panicking when it seems like I'm not in control anymore, then I suddenly stop walking and my brain gets ahold of itself again.