chapter 0: the discovery

It had been 5 years since delia got absolutely slammed by a car and the world had to take a mini pause, similar to when you need a piss halfway through a book or a movie but more emotionally damaging. Delia couldn't even begin to understand how this made Patsy feel who had been unwilling to talk about anything that reminded her of the events that lead to or took place after Delia almost fucking died (LOL!!!)

It was the early hours of the morning, Patsy's state of consciousness began to restore as her eyes adjusted to her surroundings, Delias arms to be exact. Patsy loved those arms and took time to let their beauty sink in, every inch of Delia's beautiful arms was all Patsy wanted in the morning, to be embraced by them, to feel Delia's bone crushing grip on her shoulders when she need reassurance, to see Delias muscles flex as she does literally anything and to be carried in those arms. Patsy sadly had to wake up Delia if they were to make it to breakfast without anyone asking about which cardgames they'd been learning this time.

"Deels" Patsy whispered into delias ear making sure not to startle her welsh beauty too much, surely enough Delia slowly woke up and simply looked at Patsy. That was yet another thing Patsy loved, Delia's way to make her feel safe just by looking at her

"Morning cariad" Delia spoke with a soft voice that made the butterflies in Patsy's stomach flutter. They moved out of the single bed making sure not to make too much noise, patsy began to put on her uniform as Delia went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
Delia let out a shriek.

"PATSY!! MY BALLS ARE GONE"