Sicky

You woke up, eyes wide you weren't scared but more flustered though you still didn't feel like getting up or doing anything for that matter. You sighed and tried to go to sleep. you had sat there for what felt like an hour before the knock came, your mind ran to your dream so this time you got up tiredly. You walked to the large black door, you wanted to see who was there but the only window on the door was too tall for you to see. When you opened the door you came face to face with your dad holding Corpse by the neck. 

"Who the fuck is this?" He asked, you could feel your heart beating and your head get dizzy. 

"t- that's my friend dad," You said looking down trying to regain your train of thought and get more stable to the ground. You watched him more or less toss Corpse into the house "tell me when he's gone" He added walking away from the door, I glanced at Corpse I felt hot like I wanted to take all my clothes off and lay in an ice cold bath. At this point, you couldn't walk straight as you both went to the couch. 

"Hey, are you ok?" He questioned as you walked before you could respond you fell to your knees, and as soon as you fell he was by your side

"y/n y/n talk to me please" He begged, you tried to say something anything but your head was spinning all I could manage was a small 'fuck' before it all went black. 

<3 

I felt my heart drop when her eye's closed, I quickly made sure she was breathing, and once I did I picked her up and laid her on the couch. I felt her head seeing she had a fever I grabbed a wet cloth that had a little Nezuko on it and placed it along her forehead, I sat there for what felt like ever before she finally woke up. Her hand was placed lightly against her head feeling the cloth.

"How are you doing?" 

"O- ok," She said looking down, she looked bad her face was pale and she looked like she hadn't eaten for a while. She looked so fragile like she would break with a single touch, I was scared to touch her. 

"do you want something to eat?" I questioned, she shook her head lightly only making her look more fragile than anything. I grabbed the pans and opened the fridge instantly to a reached smell, at least half of the food in there was rotten. I scanned the rotten food to find a thing of bacon, I quickly checked if it was good luckily it was so I started cooking it up and gave her a cup of water aswell. As she ate I cleaned her fridge and planned what she would need. Once everything was done I laid down with her, I felt her warm body curl up on me making my face get slightly hot. I held her close and grabbed the remote that was luckily close so I didn't have to ask her to move. I played some shity tv show. 

"I love this show" She mumbled into my chest, I couldn't help but think that I would be ok if I had her in my life forever. I don't even know where that thought was coming from I mean we're not even dating and we've only known each other for a couple of months, but she has been one of the closes people. How could she do this? Get me so attached to her in a short amount of time. I needed her I could be happier knowing I can talk to her. I shushed the thoughts away so I didn't get too carried away. I held her close, I didn't know if I was ever going to get this chance again. 

<3

I woke to Corpse's worried face, I felt bad that I had put him through all that. 

"How are you doing?" He asked, I didn't want to tell him I felt like shit I never want him to worry because I am an idiot. 

"O- ok" 

He soon asked if I wanted food which reminded me I hadn't eaten and almost a week, that's probably why I feel like shit. I simply nodded at his question, I didn't think I could say something without my voice cracking. 

I hope you guys like this chapter. School is starting in two days for me so it will take a little time to get chapters out but I will try my best. I love you guys <3

words: 783