"When did you get so wise?" I question causing (B/N) to scoff.

"Oh, look kids we're here." Dad responds causing Both (B/N) and I to look over to see U.A.s gate. "Man it feels like forever since we were last at school!" I think as we all get out of the car and walk through the gate, but I then turn to Dad as (B/N) keeps walking without a care.

"I'll see you two kids later, I gotta go do some teacher stuff." Dad informs and I nod.

"See ya!" I call out as I look over to see (B/N) already a yard away causing me to run after him.

"You could have waited y'know..." I trail off causing (B/N) to sigh.

"I was trying to make it look like we didn't come together, (Y/N)." (B/N) insist and I roll my eyes.

"We didn't, we met on the way." I point out with a chuckle, but then turn to see a giant building and everyone standing outside of the dorms as if admiring it.

"So you made up your mind..." A voice trail off causing me to look over to see Mr. Aizawa standing next to me and I nod.

"Yes, I'm going to be come a Hero, no matter what!" I declare causing Aizawa to nod and then walks over to the dorms and turns to everyone.

"Given everything that has happened, I'm glad we were able to bring class A back together." Mr. Aizawa states.

"So, we all got the go ahead to move on-campus." Sero insists causing Toru to let out a sigh.

"It took a lot of convincing for my parents." Toru informs causing Jiro to scratch the side of her face.

"I was pretty concerned about mine." Jiro nods.

"It makes sense. You got the worst of the gas attack." Ojiro made known.

"We're glad to see the teachers got to come back, too. I was afraid you wouldn't be allowed. The people at the Press Conference seemed pretty upset with you guys." Tsu addresses.

"Yeah." Ochaco nods.

"I was surprised, as well, but circumstances have changed..." Aizawa trails off causing me to walk closer to the group. "They probably thought it was too much of a hassle to change all the teachers out." I think as I glance around to see I was standing right next to Katsuki causing me to immediately turn to the front.

"Now, then. I'll explains how your dorm assignments will work shortly. First, however... We haven't forgotten about the Provisional Hero Licenses you were supposed to get during the Training Camp." Aizawa informs, while clapping his hands together.

"Oh, yeah!" Serio chirps.

"That's what we were there for." Sato says.

"So much has happened, it totally slipped my mind." Mina admitted.

"This is important. Listen well. Kirishima. Yaoyorozu. Todoroki. Midoriya. Iida. (Y/N). (B/N). You seven are the ones who broke the rules ad went to rescue Bakugo that night." Mr. Aizawa specified causing me to straighten up and stiffen. "Oh, shit... We're in trouble." I think as the air around us intensified.

"Ribbit." Tsu sounds out causing Aizawa to sigh as he tilted his head down.

"Based on your reactions, I assume the rest of you were at least aware of their plan. I'm going to set aside a number of issues and just say this. If it weren't for All Might's retirement from the Hero scene, I would expel everyone here except Bakugo, Jiro, and Hagakure. The seven of you who went, of course, but also the remaining 12, who didn't stop them. You betrayed our trust. Even if it was to keep your friends from getting into trouble. In order to regain, our confidence, you'll need to obey every rule to the latter and live as model students. That's all. Now. Look alive. Enjoy your new home." Aizawa insists as he walks towards the dorm causing the atmosphere to turn depressing.