The Dive

Eddie and Cassie managed to run out of the now crime scene at lovers lake and to a hide out at Skull Rock - Hawkins' infamous make out spot for teens

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Eddie and Cassie managed to run out of the now crime scene at lovers lake and to a hide out at Skull Rock - Hawkins' infamous make out spot for teens. On the way, they also managed to steal a walkie talkie from a construction worker, as their one got water logged in the lake.

It was the middle of the night when the pair reached skull rock, and they both needed a sleep after what they just witnessed.

The pair agreed to sleep under the stacked rocks, so they had shelter for if it rained during the night. Without a bedsheet, they were left cold, and resorted to sitting close together for warmth.

"You sure it's not awkward?" Cass asked, talking about her back against his chest.

"I'm sure." He nodded, "You're actually helping me get through the night."

"Then I'll stay." She grinned, turning around to face him. She noticed how dirty he was, his face speckled with anything from the lake, mostly mud.

"Was it that bad with Chrissy, too?" She asked him. He nodded silently. "I've never seen it."

"Well, it was awful. You don't need to go through that, Cass." He smiled softly. "You're too precious. Like treasure"

And that was the conversation over. Small talk, yes. But to Cassie, the short ten sentences meant everything.

I mean, Eddie called her precious. His treasure. And that was brilliant news. It meant that there was a possibility that he might like her back.

And with a smile on her face, she drifted off to sleep against Eddie's warm body.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?" Eddie whispered into the walkie and he stroked Cassie's hair as she slept

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?" Eddie whispered into the walkie and he stroked Cassie's hair as she slept. "Steve? The uglier Buckley?"

"She's not ugly." Cass defended her sister with a morning voice, stretching in Eddie's arms. "I'm just too good looking."

He smirked, knowing that he agreed, but left her questioning, "Dustin?"

"Eddie. Holy shit." His voice came back. "Do you have Cass?"