I can't believe my big brother is a shinigami

Start from the beginning

Y/N: This is it! It's got to be ... it's all I got!

And so you run in the direction of the yellow ribbon hoping that it would lead you to your lost body.

......

Third POV

At some random intersection in the middle of town, a car crash had occurred. A couple cars lay wrecked in the street. Some people lay by the wreckage half conscious. The incident had drawn in a crowd, some helping and most just onlooking. A little girl, holding a katana,pushes through the crowd. When she finally reaches the front, her eyes land on a terrifying creature looming over an unconscious Chad. A hollow with an ape like body with fur around its neck. It had black claws for hands and feet and bat like wings attached to its forearms. The name of this hollow is Shrieker.

Shrieker: *Sniff* That smell... the smell of a tasty soul.

The hollow turns its attention to the child, or more specifically the zanpakuto in her hands.

Shrieker: A Shinigami? No wonder you smell so tasty. Though I never expected to find a child Shinigami. But that's fine, just makes it more fun for me when I torture you.

Child: a-a-ah-....a-ahh...

Paralyzed by fear, the child could do nothing but stare wide-eyed at the hollow as he approached. The hollow now looms over her and lifts his hand to quickly slam it down but...

Your POV

Y/N: Move you idiot!

You manage to grab her and move before the hand could slam down on the both of you. As a result, a loud and sudden boom is heard and that spot in the road gets destroyed causing shrapnel to be thrown about. Normally this wouldn't matter too much, but in the middle of a crowd that can't see ghosts? It's quite obvious that this would induce panic.

Immediately, a few screams are heard and the crowd starts to scramble and mix. Those that are helping the injured start to work harder to get the injured to safety.

Shrieker: Huh? Another one? And he doesn't have his sword? Hahahaha! This is great! Today is turning out to be really fun for me!

You ignore the monster and start to flee into the crowd with the child.

Shrieker: Running are you? Ha! As if I would let you!

Y/N: Piss Off!

By pure instinct, you grab the hilt of the katana the child was holding and slash at the monsters face when he lunged at you.

Shrieker: Kuh- Aaaaahhh!

While it's distracted, you run and hide yourselves in the crowd to make your escape.
The monster regains his composure but can't seem to find you. By this time, all the injured have been removed from the scene and are now headed in the opposite direction. The monster takes notice of this.

Shrieker: Grrrr- Don't think you can hide from me forever! I will find you! And when I do, I will savor your pain just like everyone else!

......

In some random alley, you can be seen looking around making sure that there are no signs of... well anything really.

Y/N: Alright, I think we lost him.

Child: U-umm...

Y/N: Hmm?

Child: Thank you for helping me again-

Y/N: Ahh, no prob-

Child: -Big Sister!

You instantly fall on your face.