" Ok fine but take Jimin with you.. and don't start jumping there and become yourself a kid between kids... And Jimin please take care of this brat" Taehyung smile and hug his mom.

" Of course aunty.. Don't worry.. when Jimin is here no fear.." Jimin says ryming.

Taehyung and Jimin got ready for going, Taehyung try many outfit as he wants a warm and cool look for today.

" Tae.. get ready fastly.. " Jimin shouts from outside of the closet room.

" Wait.. I'm coming " Taehyung look in the mirror and ran outside.

Both of the best friend left to their destination that's the only place that organizing a huge competition program for the cute kindergarten kids .

Yes Taehyung got an invitation for that as his friend is a head teacher in that kindergarten so he accepted it because he lives kids very much.

Jimin is driving while Taehyung talking to Sana .

" Yes noona... I'm coming.. yeah and chim is also with me... Hm.. we'll be there in a few
.ok see you there.." he ends the call .

" It's the right way .. we're going in" says Jimin .

" Yeah... How could you forget the location when you have a fucking GPS.." sass Taehyung.

" Huh thank you soo much.
Kim Taehyungshii.. for letting me know" says Jimin with sarcasm.

Tae chuckle and look outside.

" It's great day today...I'm feeling something going to happen but what!" He whisper.

" You said something taetae?" Taehyung look at him and shook his head.

After few minutes they reached to the kindergarten, Rainbow kindergarten..

The gate is decorated very beautifully.

Taehyung can see many parents coming there,.

" Jimin you park the car I'm going in.." tae said but Jimin asked him to wait.

So now he's waiting outside for his soulmate, though he's wearing mask on his face but still he's attracting attention from the people those who are going inside.

Well what else you except from the Kim Taehyung, him being the top model..

He's looking so gorgeous and pretty in his outfit..

" Where this mochi is" he grumbled.

Jimin run to best friend as he saw him waiting for him.

" Let's go bear.. I'm here" tae cutely glare at him but walk inside.

From inside the school is even more cute as there are drawing and cute painting of many different cartoons and animals.

" It's soo cute Minnie.." tae says excitedly looking around.