009

It was the day of the date. I was extremely nervous. I never been on a date before, I didn't want to embarrass myself, again.

I got ready, I wore street wear styled clothing but I added my own uniqueness. Instead of a oversized shirt, I wore my school basketball jersey. It looked stylish in my opinion, to top it off I wore my Air Jordan 1s in the color black. I looked amazing, surprisingly.

My mom knew that I was going out on a date. She made breakfast for me, she was eager to see the special guy.

After a while I heard a knock on the door, I quickly got up & ran to open the door. It was Jisung, he also looked amazing. He also wore a street wear inspired clothing.

"Astra, you look great." he complimented me, ''Not as bad as yourself sir. My eomma wants to meet you."

He seemed nervous, I held his hand & pulled him inside. My mother was in the kitchen, she was washing the dishes.

"Eomma, this is him." I introduced him to her.

My mother turned around, she looked speechless. I giggled at her facial expression. Jisung also thought that my mother's facial expression was funny.

"You're handsome my boy. What's your name?" she asked him."Jisung, Han Jisung."

"Nice to meet you my boy. Please take care of my daughter, keep her safe & don't loose her, she's like a fly."

Jisung chuckled.

"Don't worry ma'am, she's in safe hands."

We both said our goodbyes & left.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see." he winked at me.

We walked for a while, we got closer to the building. It was the mall. Typical.

We walked in & window shopped for some time. He held my hand throughout our time at the mall. He lead us to the middle of the mall. There was a group of people swarmed together.

We pushed through until we stood in front. BTS? No ways, how did he-

Taehyung? Why didn't Taehyung tell me about this? 

"How did you kno-"

"I spoke to Tae. He told me that the group are going to do a meet & greet at the mall. I knew you somewhat liked BTS."

"Astra!"

I looked around & I saw Tae, he signaled to me to come over to him. Jisung insisted.

I walked over to the desk.

"Astra my best friend in the entire world. I know I didn't tell you & I'm sorry. It was a surprise."

"It's okay, at least I'm here." I assured him.

"You're beautiful."

I recognized the voice, it was Jimin. I was stoked about Jimin complimented me.

"Thank you so much. I-"

"It's okay, come here. Let me sign your hand."

I couldn't believe it. The one & only Park Jimin was going to sign my hand, yet alone hold it. This felt like a dream.

He signed my hand.

"Can I at least hug you?" I asked. 

"Hug? Of course, you can even kiss me on the cheek if you would like."

Suga smacked Jimin on the back of his head. Jimin got up & we hugged, of course I kissed him on the cheek. We spoke for some time, it was great speaking to him. Jisung took pictures of us together, I never felt so happy like this in a long time.

After that amazing experience, me & Jisung walked to the food court & ate.

We were at the mall for a long time, we even watched a movie in the process.

After hours of us being at the mall, we went home. I was so happy that I repeatedly spoke about Jimin. Jisung was annoyed but it wasn't his fault that Jimin was irresistible.

We finally reached my house.

"I really loved spending quality time with you. It made me proud to see you smile."

"Thankyou for this day, Jisung. I really appreciate you."

He leaned forward & kissed me. He really kissed me...