002

I had English first lesson. Since English is my second language, I'm surprisingly good at it.

I noticed that majority of the students that were previously in my class were not here. Instead of the class being filled with 25 students, it was cut down to 15.

My teacher walked in with 10 new students, they all looked like seniors. As I scanned all of their faces, one seemed to stood out like no other. Tall, black hair which looked freshly cut, soft facial features and also looked a squirrel. It was the same guy that caught me staring at him.

He looked nervous, I could see his hands were shaking. I could've been wrong but i could tell he had social anxiety.

Our teacher welcomed us back & talked about the changes that were taking place in each classes. Seniors are now going to be mixed with juniors.

I didn't like this new change since i hated being around seniors due to how nervous i would get. i feared the seniors especially the guys, they all seemed rough and would often bully other students.

The teacher assigned seats for the seniors. I didn't know each of their names until she would point out where they would be seated. That guy was next in line, "Jisung you'll sit next to Astra." My heart sunk like it was sinking down in the ocean, she pointed to the empty chair next to me.

I saw him approach my direction, I immediately looked down, "hello there." I looked up to my right and saw Jisung, he had a smile on his face. His accent was somehow strange because it sounded more like an Australian, British and American combined, I didn't know what kind of combination was that but it sounded quiet attractive.

"H-hi... Hello... Hi." I awkwardly greeted him, i immediately looked away. He pulled the chair back and sat down, he took off the straps of his backpack that was on his shoulders but the backpack was on the chair but behind his back.

As my teacher was done with assigning seats, she began the lesson. I hardly paid attention, my mind was wondering elsewhere.

As my teacher taught the class i felt the side of his left thigh touch my right thigh. I sat back to get a clear view of the way he sat and he was sitting extremely close to me, i felt my cheeks getting hot until i realized that i was blushing. I didn't move away, I remained seated close to him.

The bell rang and it was time for the next lesson. I quickly got up and shoved my book into my bag & quickly left the class. I sped walked to my locker, as I was packing my next 2 lessons books I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see who was behind me & it was Jisung.

"Hello again, you left class in a hurry. I didn't quite get your name." He stated while smiling. "You heard Mrs Kim mentioning my name." I answered, still smiling he stepped closer to me, "I want to hear it from you." He insisted.

"I'm Astra." I introduced my name

"What a beautiful name, I like it. You probably know my name." He then winked, "well you should get to your next class now. I'll see you around?" He questioned.

"Of course." I assured him with a smile. He ruffled my hair and walked away.