"W-what?" Miko looks at her in complete surprise. She knew Saiki and Y/n were in love with each other, well- she learned this last night. But she didn't know their love was that deep.

D'Quan rolls his eyes and took a deep breath to keep himself calm. "Let me give it to you straight little miss too tan for my black liking girl. We are the L/n family, meaning we are a family full of psychics with special powers. And because God loves us especially, we all have soulmates. You're not special, AT ALL. Understand now?"

Jadyn ignores his twin's obviously bias hatred and annoyance towards the girl who looks like she's rethinking life itself. And turns to their mother with an idea. "Soulmate. Ma, can't we just have her soulmate locate her? He's a psychic too, right? Shouldn't that give them some kind of psychic connection?"

"When a psychic is bound to a L/n. Their love is one of the most powerful. Which grants the lovers a psychic connection to each other's hearts and mind." The mother spoke quieter than normal with sadness laced in her voice as she closes her eyes and takes a deep breath. "It's a gift and a curse. From your connection, you can feel even their death. Unlike everything else, their death is automatic. It's forced onto you for you to feel. It's nature's way of balance when giving the world too much power."

"So when dad died you... you felt it?" Jadyn questions, seeing his mother open her eyes and nod.

The twins can't help but hug their mother and simultaneously speak quietly. "I'm sorry, ma."

"I'm okay. I have you, my children." She sighs to herself at memories before giving her two sons a genuine smile. "And I would like to keep all of you, so we need to find your sister."

"Twin." Jadyn gets his brothers attention and nods him. Giving him a signal, to which D'Quan nods back before they both disappear.

A few minutes later, the twins appear holding the Saiki couple. Saiki appears on his own, not needing to be teleported since he has the power to.

"We tried to grab Saiki only. But the couple were worried so they're here too." Jadyn explains in Japanese, rubbing the back of his neck as he and his brother lets the two down.

"Are you okay?" Ms Saiki immediately asks the L/n mother, who looks in distress.

"My daughter, Y/n, she's missing." The brown skin woman tells her in Japanese, causing the pale woman to look at her worriedly. "She was talking to Miko and suddenly disappeared. Her phone keeps going straight to voicemail and I can sense her anywhere."

"Y/n's missing?" Saiki rhetorically asks, looking over to Miko before walking over to her. "Tell me everything that happened. Everything that she said. Don't leave anything out."

Miko looks him the eyes with her own tearful ones. Debating whether to tell him about Y/n's feelings for him, or to leave it out. But she settles on telling everything in case any of it gives a clue to where she is.

She opens her mouth to speak. Seeing everyone crowd around to hear her shaky and scared voice. "It started when she called me to the park. She said she was ready to finally talk. I asked why at night but she said it was because the timing would be perfect. And..." She takes a breath, recalling the words she knows knows hold a lot of meaning.

"She would have to leave
to see the light show."