"Ah, your majesty, you can start setting out now. I will walk beside you in case there is any danger we will encounter on the road."

"Where is your horse? You didn't bring a horse?"

"Your majesty, I didn't bring a horse since I've been watching you secretly yesterday. I can't just take a  horse that might give me out. Anyways, I can walk, your majesty."

He looked around and sighed. He offered his hand. "Just ride with me." He said and waited for her to ascend.

"But—"

"No buts. Don't worry, your Hong Xin won't know this." He said and pulled her up until she successfully rode on his back. He looked at her hand who's holding his arm tightly. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall." He said and let the horse start walking. He can feel his army and Cao Zhi laughing silently behind. He just shook his head and continued their journey.

They arrive in an inn before noon and they eat their lunch there before they continue. It took them 4 more hours before they arrived at the city of Xinzhu.

He can see people everywhere. "Yuuu!" He stopped his horse when a man riding a horse approached them.

The man stopped and bowed. "Your majesty, I was the one who wrote the letter to you. I am called Wang Jin."

He nodded. "Thank you for your hard work, Wang Jin. I will definitely reward you after this."

"Thank you, your majesty."

"Cao Zhi, where would we stay here?"

"Your majesty, we can go to the magistrate's house. I heard that he has been widening his house for years. Maybe we can stay there?"

He laughed. "Well, that's a good plan. Let's go to the magistrate house!" He said that since it was their first time going to Xinzhu, it was Wang Jin who guided them to the Magistrate's house.

When they arrived at the Lao's residence, Cao Zhi knocked on the door and a helper was the one who met them. Cao Zhi and the helper talked before he left. Then Cao neared him. "Your majesty, the helper said that the magistrate is not accepting any visitors today since he is busy recuperating from an accident."

"Accident? Did you tell them that the Emperor is the visitor?" He asked.

"No, your majesty. I only told him that we are merchants who want to come here and donate grains for the people. But he turned me down."

He heard Nianian whisper. "At least you are smarter now."

He smiled before looking at Cao Zhi. "Then we can go to the buddha's temple to have a stay. It is getting late."

"Don't." Nianian said. "They might come and rob our grain tonight. We might implicate the people in the temple. How about this, we can go find an inn nearby and rent the whole inn so there won't be commoners that'll get hurt."

Cao Zhi looked at him like he was asking for permission. He nodded so he immediately rode on his horse and they started finding an inn. Not far from the town, they saw an inn. Cao Zhi and Wang Jin immediately go inside and inquire. While waiting, Nianian gets off the horse so he looks at her, who is busy looking around. He just let him in while he looked at Cao Zhi.

"Your majesty, the inn has no customers. The owner already has the rooms ready. We can now go inside." Cao Zhi said so he nodded and got off the horse. He walked inside and looked at the inn. It looks a little bit old.

An old man approached them. "Distinguished guests, welcome to our inn. It is getting late. You can also order food from our restaurant. Our cook is good, he can cook your requests."