(1) Kai Tadashi: Origin (I)

"Plus Ultraman" - "Normal Dialogue"

"Plus Ultraman" - "Thoughts/Thinking/Flashback"

"Plus Ultraman" - "P.O.V/Flashback/Others"

____________________

(INSPIRED BY MKDREMARERISER, AND OTHERS WHO DO MHA/ULTRAMAN CROSSOVERS)

(THIS SERIES WILL NOT TAKE PLACE IN CANON TIMELINE OF MHA/THE WHOLE ULTRAMAN SAGA)

"Yeah that's it just enjoy :)"

___________________

9 YEARS AGO...

Screams. 

They frequently filled the ambience as a mall went blazing in smoke and fire. People ran away from the dangerous flames and glimpsed an emerging giant pillar of smoke in the distance. It was unmistakably dreadful and heart-racing to catch such a dilemma.

Police cars and fire trucks arrived in the scene. The police officers advised the people to back away from the endangerment, and Firefighters attempted to stop the burning fire from continuously spreading. 

More individuals arrived on the scene to assess the crisis and aid the populace. Those individuals were in weird hero costumes, with powers.

More flames erupted and danced in the mall before a small explosion sent a piece of giant debris soaring towards the people! That was until Death Arms, a bulky man with cautionary gauntlets, wearing a cyan cardigan and dark blue pants, catches it with his bare hands!

 "Speedstealth! We will handle the rest of the disastrous affair and find the perpetrators who caused this! You need to find possible casualties inside the mall! Watch out for the fire!" He articulated to his comrade, while the rest (who are also heroes) were already on the act of heroism to manage the setting. 

The forenamed heroine, Aura Stone, was a young woman with long brunette hair with orange on her hair strands and orange eyes. Her costume was a black and grey patterned (with a tone of orange and a bit of armor) combat bodysuit with dark fingerless gloves, black knee-high heels, tactical padding on her elbows and knees, taser baton holsters on her waistline at each side and an ankle-length skirt. 

Aura stared at the burning shopping center with a confident and concentrated expression before running in. "Okay!" She answered as she took her first step and instantly sprinted in a flash!

'I need to locate the civilians fast before this building crumbles to rubble.'  The heroine's confidence wasn't extinguishable. 

When she was inside the mall, it was scorching to charred dust. The stores crumble to the ground, fire and smoke disseminating in the air, and walls starting to be charred. The clean, tiled floors were blackened due to the intense combusting flames, and blemished with ash, debris and destroyed/intact objects. 

"/Speedsteath! Do you spot any civilians unconscious and injured?/" Aura's earpiece picked up Death Arms' voice.

"Negative! So far, I don't hear or seen anybody yet." Speedstealth answered through her earpiece. She quickly pressed a button on her hearing device, it completely changed into a mechanical-like respirator mask.

A giant pillar begins to tumble on top of Speedstealth. But she reacted instantly and dashed away with great acceleration. She looked behind the collapsed pilaster, incensed about the immense damage that has been caused. 'These villains need to be arrested for their debased actions.' She mentally declared, resolute to put these criminals in their jail cells.