Prologue

Kirishima POV

It was the early hours of the day and I had just arrived to the door of my classroom along side Ashido who was skipping along the halls for no apparent reason at all. Suddenly I heard the loud crash of a classroom window being thrown open. This caused Ashido and me to stop in our tracks on the way through the classroom door. We both walked towards where the sound was emanating from to see it was from an empty classroom. Well it wasn't so empty there was two students inside. Fighting. Ashido then slammed open the door which we were peering through.

"MIDORIYA THIS WAY!?"

With that Midoriya's head swiveled to face us and his concerned face grew into a relaxing smile, I then watched as the green light flashed around Midoriya and he raced out the room at lightning speed. However, before Ashido could shut the door in the other person's face, he blasted his way through and began chasing Midoriya throughout the halls. Midoriya then dived out a nearby window landed on the ground and began racing around the school multiple times all while being chased by the one and only Katsuki Bakugo. After the third lap around the school Uraraka-san walked past me and Ashido.

"Hey Kirishima-kun, hey Ashido. Why aren't you two heading to class?"

Uraraka waved to us before pointing in the opposite direction we were facing, then she allowed her arms to rest on her body crossed over one another.

"Your boyfriend is being hunted again."

Ashido said this with a slight curve to her voice, she was obviously trying to be cupid again. She didn't learn after her last attempt.

"Huh? Who are you referring to..."

Uraraka moved her gaze to the glass window and saw a cloud of dust appear in the air, the dust soon settled and she saw Midoriya panting out of breath from being chased by Bakugo. Uraraka slowly turned around to face the two of us however her face was an incredible shade of bright red.

"H-HUH!? Y-Y-YOU M-M-MEAN D-D-DEKU-KUN!?"

She began to wave her arms around frantically. Soon after she realized her face was incredibly red she slapped her hands against her face and began floating to the ceiling of the hallway.

"Ashido don't be mean to her."

I elbowed Ashido in the ribs slightly and she giggled at me. Then I heard Midoriya scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Then followed by the sound of the window Uraraka was looking out of earlier being thrown open. In that moment Uraraka had floated down the hallway slightly and decided to drop herself however she didn't account for how high up she had gone. So she began to drop suddenly. The next few seconds was filled with chaos. First, Midoriya busted open the window. Then Uraraka began to plummet downwards. Midoriya then dived and caught Uraraka, I'm sure I saw his ears turn red while she was in his arms. Seconds after Uraraka landed in Midoriya's arms Bakugo then threw himself through the window.

"DEKU!!!"

Midoriya then locked onto Bakugo while a blush was displayed across his cheeks. He sprinted off in a burst of speed while Uraraka was still in his arms. Before Bakugo could take off after the two I wrapped my arm around him and Bakugo lowered himself from the window to the ground in a more calm manner than before, however he was still incredibly angry.

"Woah Bakubro why are you chasing MidoBro?"

I then lowered my head so I could see his face, it was a bright red.

"You must be incredibly angry your face is so red?"

Ashido then began waving her arms frantically.

"Guys we're going to be late for class, so hurry up!"