Practice Dance Part 2

Baekhyun POV

After Apink go to Beast,we all fell sad cause we all can't practice dance with Apink..But then Chanyeol and I ask Mr Gary who with us...???Mr Gary say SNSD with us..Daebak..They all really pretty but for me Apink prettier than them...

Two minutes later,

I see apink has change their outfits..So cute..But my partner is Taeyeon..Ahh i hope I can be partner with Eunji or Bomi..Aishhh..

And then song come..We all dance and dance..Chanyeol with Tiffany,Sehun with Seohyun,Luhan with Yoona,Suho with Yuri,Kris with Jessica,xiumin with sunny,D.O with Sooyoung and Kai with Hyoyeon..Three other people were have no partners. So they all help teachers..Aishhh..

Chanyeol POV

We all happy with SNSD sunbaenims but I think we all gonna be more happy if we all practice dance with Apink...Ahhhhhhh..No it's okey Chanyeol when prom you can dance with Bomi..Hope so..

I saw Baekhyun dance with Taeyeon..But he always see Eunji not Taeyeon..!!!*.*

Yeahh I know his feelings.He wants to dance with Eunji too..But Eunji dance with Doojoon and Bomi dance with Yoseob..The flower boy at this school..Suddenly I heard boys speaks.Not in my group but other boys.

Boy 1: Look Doojoon Sunbae hold Eunji hands

Boy 2: Kikwang sunbae too..Aishhh ...

Boy 3:But,Yoseob sunbae holds Bomi's wrist

Wait...He what..Aigoo .. Why Bomi not noticed that Yoseob holds her wrist..

Fast Forward

After practice two weeks,

We all EXO today evening gonna go to Suho's mother butique..

We all gonna buy some tuxedo for the prom..Ahhh I and Baekhyun so excited

Naeun POV

After school ends we all promised wanna go to Bomi's sister Butique..Her sister is fashion designer..So she gonna help us choose a gown for us..I hope it's success..Also I hope Eunji,Bomi and I can dance that night cause our legs sprain..I hate prom..

[ sorry if this chapter too short or about the pairs between Apink with Beast and Exo with SNSD.. Mianhae]