8

Fredrick pov

I am exhausted and drunk a bit but I didn't expect it to drink this much. To the level I am imagining and sensing my ruby in my condo.

Yes, my ruby.
I know I love her too much but I think I have finally gone crazy because I am holding her in my arms lying in my bed with my face in her neck. Gosh I love to have this dream for life time.
I am praying to myself to not wake up to this dream, let me just die with this dream.

How would it feel like to kiss her in my dream I really wanna know, she looks beautiful even in my dreams and smells heavenly. I feel all the tingling even in my dream, my whole love is running wild. I never had this much realistic dream in my life. I just pecked her neck, I felt butterflies in my dream. Ohh why is she soo beautiful. Man wish this was real.

I was staring at her for my heart content. When she suddenly turned her head around and looked at me straight.
Our eyes met. It like time froze, I so wanted to close the gap between our lips. But I am freezed to admire her.

She looked at me like frozen but shook her head like clearing her thoughts and turned to me. She smiled gently at me with a admiring gaze.

"Ohh Fred, you are awake", she spoke. Wait this looks too real. I am awake then all these are actually real. She is actually in my arm and smiling. Omgggggg, I am dead.

I popped of my sleeping position to sit and she also did the same but with a confused expression labelled on her face. She looked at me curiously.
"What happened, Fred?" She asked me worriedly.

I stared at her blankly . After gathering my thoughts I thought of asking the first question that came to my mind.
" what are you doing here and why are we in my bed, Ruby?"

She just looked at me like, she has guessed me asking this question,she just smiled lightly and stood up from the bed to stand and looked at me.

"So, you don't remember what happened yesterday night? Fred...."
She lengthen to make me guess but everything after drinking with my friends in my mind are blurred in image. So it was hard to even think of this hangover I felt. Yes werewolves don't get drunk easily but what I had drunk yesterday is beyond the capacity of human level to drink.

I was thinking and staring at her blankly trying to think. She just laughed at me loudly after sometime.

She just bend down and placed her hand on my shoulder and came eyelevel with me. I felt tingling withjust that touch. Her eyes look gorgeous, our face was real. "It's okay if you don't remember anything, please go and freshen up I will get the breakfast ready , we can talk after that"
She said with a smile .

I nodded blankly at that.
She smiled and went out of my room and closed the door.

I was still stuck in daze staring at the door after she went out. I grabbed my head with both my hand and tried to recall what I did.

What did I do yesterday? Did I do or say something stupid to her ?
Wait how is she here ? How did we end up in bed like that ? Ohhh everything is confusing now.

WHAT HAVE I DONE ???