Season 1: the alliance

Start from the beginning

Inferno: INFERNO!!

Y/N and the team attacked. Katie electrocuted one of the groups members, zero had used his axe to hit one into the supermarket they were just in, meaning that Y/N was going to help Ben.

Inferno used a fire torrent at the criminal and it scorched half of the criminals helmet.

Four arms reeled his arm back and punched the criminal to the floor.

As he looked around and saw the other criminals incapacitated, he went over to remove their helmets.

Four arms: your evil doings are over-

Before he could utter another word, he saw that most of them if not all were girls.

Four arms: you're.. you're all women! I-i don't wanna hurt you-

These pleas fell on deaf ears as Ben was blasted by a laser riffle , knocking him down.

Female1: how sweet.

Inferno wasn't having this and was about to blast her until Katie called out.

Katie: N/N! WATCH OUT!

Inferno looked behind him and saw a small drone coming towards him. He jumped out of the way and shot a fire ball at the drone, destroying it.

However, there were more to come and a small swarm attacked Y/N and Ben.

Y/N: ben! They're after the watches!

Ben:r-right!

As the criminal was about to shoot down Ben again, she was electrocuted by Katie.

Katie: I wouldn't do that if I were you.

That left the boys to all gang up on the drones.

The homies all battled with their respective abilities, Y/N using his flame abilities, ben punching them all over and zero jumping up and down cutting them all in half.

One tried blasting zero but he deflected this , sending it into the sky.

He then proceeded to slice and dice the drone.

Inferno incernerated most of the swarm and was pretty proud and a bit worn out but then
Something tragic happened.

Gwen: ZERO!! GUYS HELP! GRANDPAS HURT!

They all looked towards the distressed Gwen and they saw that max was on the ground, under rubble.

Ben: GRANDPA!!!

Y/N: go! I'll handle these goons!

Y/N destroyed the last remaining drones whislt the others went and tended to max.

Y/N eventually transformed back and ran over to max, seeing him in extreme pain.

Katie: what do we do???

Four arms then proceeded to put everyone on his back.

Zero: BEN!! WHATRE YOU DOING PAL?!?

Ben: getting grandpa to the hospital!!!

As soon as he said this, four arms jumped off, making zero shriek like a girl.

Zero:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Ben and Gwen were in the room with max as the others had to wait outside because more than 2 people in the room wasn't allowed.