Chapter 4 - The Holiday Season

[Word count - 1,618]

Location - Live House CiRCLE, Lobby

Your POV

Takeru and I went to CiRCLE together and we talked to Marina about letting him work there. Marina gave it some thought, and decided it would be a good idea to let Takeru start working here. Now Marina has someone new to boss around with, and an extra pair of hands to boot.

"You know, I'm surprised that (Y/N)-san made a friend outside of the girl bands." Marina teased.

"Come on... it's possible." I said and looked away while blushing.

Marina giggled before she continued talking.

"And knows a lot about us at CiRCLE, too? That's impressive, Takeru-kun." Marina said as she smiled at him.

"Well, I don't know about that being impressive..." Takeru said as a small blush appears on his face.

"I look forward to working alongside you." She said.

"Same here."

They shook hands.

"But enough about that." She said. "We better get to work. (Y/N)-san, since you have the most experience here, do you think you can show Takeru-kun how we do things around here?"

"Sure thing." I said and showed Takeru around the live house so he'll know where to go.
_____________________________________________

A month later...

Takeru was able to learn what to do as soon as we got started. His ability to learn quickly has left an impression me and Marina. During the time he was here, he became quick friends with everyone in the girls band party. However, whenever he saw Chisato, she would just glare at him and gave me the silent treatment. I told him not to let it bother her, and he knew I was right.

Besides, he couldn't be sad for long, especially when the holidays were coming up. During the last week of November, we did our best to get a head start on putting up Christmas decorations. While we were working, two girls came inside CiRCLE to see us. It was Hina and Ako.

"Wow! Look how wonderful CiRCLE is!" Hina said.

"Right? It's starting to look like Christmas!" Ako added, sharing the same level of excitement as Hina.

"Well, Marina-san wanted us to put up the Christmas decorations as soon as possible." I said.

"She likes to make us work hard, doesn't she?" Takeru asked with a small sigh.

"Yeah, but I promise you'll get used to it." I said.

Both Hina and Ako came over to give me a kiss. I kissed them back, and Hina looked at Takeru with curiousity.

"So Takeru-kun, how does it feel to work at CiRCLE with our boyfriend?" She asked.

"It's quite the interesting experience." He answered.

"Oh yeah? How so?" Ako asked.

"(Y/N) has been teaching me a lot, and I was able to learn more about him along the way." He said.

"Aww, how sweet." Hina said as a small tear appeared on her face.

"And how do you feel about this?" Ako asked me.

"I enjoy his company, and just like Takeru, I was able to learn some stuff about him." I answered.

Takeru chuckled.

"I never you can say something nice about one of your classmates." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, please don't get the wrong idea." I said as I looked away again, blushing.