I groaned and shake my head. That just a nightmare and it meant nothing. I've decided to have warm shower to at least make me relax and calm, it always felt nice to have a shower in the morning, i dont know if it's just me but i love it, especially warm water i feel like i can stay here for one hour.

After like half minutes im finally done. I just remember that there's nothing i can do since Brielle is going out with her mother. I went downstairs to make a coffee then i went back to my room, i didn't see Alex anywhere so I assume that he's not home and went to his work. I just stayed on my room to read a books while drinking my coffee, i spend my day staying on my room and just reading some books that I bought last week.

Then after that i went to the kitchen to help Nora to cook. Its been too long and they're still not home, it's already five-thirty in the afternoon and they still not coming back. I just remember that Brielle is not allowed to go out for too long but since that's her mother i think that's fine to Alex?

I sighed, searching Nora to asked her. "Nora, Do you know where Pauline and Brielle went?"

"As far as i know Pauline took her on hair salon." She answered, while she's washing some plates. "Oh and she mentioned that she's going to visit Mr. Turner's casino." She added immediately.

Casino? Right this bitch can't stop going to that kind of place—hold up, casino? But Brielle is with her? Suddenly I realised something , shit shit, they left this morning around nine and now it's already five so which means they are really on casino and Brielle is with her. Oh my God, i knew something is not right.

I immediately went to my room to grabbed my jacket as i hurriedly went downstairs and search for Enzo and thankfully he's here. "Hey Enzo, can you drive me to Mr. Turner's casino, please? It just important." I asked him politely, im sure he knows where is that 'cause i have no idea where is it.

"Alright." Enzo said, as i followed him on the garage and then pulled open the backseat door as i get in. I swear to God, if i found them on casino im going to kill her, but hopefully they are not there.

Finally we reached the hotel and casino, my eyes went wide when i released how big this hotel and casino. Damn, I can't believe Alex own this big hotel. It look so beautiful inside, but that's not important anyway, i followed Enzo through the casino as i told him that i can take it from here. I went inside and there's at least a lot of people, goddamn most of them are drunk.

I took a deep breath and tried to search for Pauline and Brielle, hoping that they are not here because Brielle is not allowed to this kind of place. I went to the side and that i spotted Brielle on the corner, alone, shit shit! They are really here. I felt my blood boiling as I immediately run towards her.

"Brielle!" I called out, she looked around then behind me, she smiled as soon she saw me. Why the hell Pauline took her daughter to this kind of place? God, she's very irresponsible, she's not even thinking that this is not good for Brielle.

"Yelena! You're here, what are you doing here?" Brielle asked with a smile on her face.

"I came here to see you." I breathed, i looked around to find Pauline but I can't see her anywhere that make me even mad. "Have you been here since morning?"

Brielle nodder her head as she took a seat. "After mommy took me on salon we came here to play."

What the fuck? What Is her problem? She seriously took her daughter here just to fucking play?

"Belle, sweetie, where's mommy?" I asked her, trying to put a warmth on my voice.

"Right there." Brielle pointed her mother right in the middle playing video poker and look like she's having too fun.