Adopt me... AGAIN?!

So... as they go up the elevator.. it speeds up.... and they go whoosing back to adopt me! "OMG BARBRA OMG 😱!" Screamed Sally. "OMG WHAT SALLY ARE YOU OK?!?!?!?" Asked barbra "THERE..... THERE.... IS.... A..... TOILET..... I NEED TO SHART OMG!!!!" SCREAMED SALLY AT THE TOP OF HER LUNGS. "INCLUDE ME SALLY" SHOUTED BARBRA AS SHE RUSHED TO SALLY USING A TELEPORTING DEVICE THINGY...... *after that* "Sally...." silently said barbra. "W-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-w-what????" Said Sally in the calmest voice yet in this story omg. "I... I.... I... love.... y-y-yo....
Y..... yo.....yo...." stuttered barbra "what?" Said Sally "I LOVE YOGURT....." SAID BARBRA.... "Oh." Whispered Sally. "No jk lol I love YOU SALLY💕" SCREAMED BARBRA IN LOVE OF SALLY. "OMG YESS!" SAID SALLY AS SHE MAGICALLY PULLED A DIAMOND AND GOLD RUBY RING OUT OF HER ASS AND GOT DOWN ON ONE KNEE, PUTTING ON HER SEXIEST LIPSICK... "will you marry me Barbra the amazing wonder of my life😻" Sally quickly blurted out. "YES YES YES YES YES YES YES ×100000" BARBRA SCREAMED AS THEY BASHED INTO EACHOTHER, KISSING ON IMPACT BUT..... as they smashed into each other and Sally put the ring on barbras finger... they got teleported to a game.... called... doors? They were in an elevator waiting and then they walked out... seeing a green room with a key and a door... Number 1?