He Lived...

This is Silem, my oc. This was drawn by my very talented friend, not me. Other ocs mentioned.

Harry was playing in a patch of flowers when he saw his father coming towards him. Squealing with joy, he ran towards the tall male. Silem quickly scooped up the little four-year-old human in his arms. "And how have you been, my little demon?" Harry giggled. "Guess what I did today, daddy!!! I played with the fairies in the woods and then Uncle Azzy came by and gave me loads of sweets!! And Auntie Ly got mad at him and is making him do all the chores." Silem chuckled. Azora absolutely loved spoiling Harry while Lykire at least tried to be responsible. That was why he usually left her in charge whenever he had to leave Harry. "I'm glad you had so much fun, my little demon." Silem carried his son into the isolated mansion, surrounded by a forest, and past a sulking male who was scrubbing the floor.

Silem rubbed his temples as he read the report from one of his minions. "Daddy?" Looking up, Silem saw his child standing at the doorway with a concerned look on his little face. "Hey there, little demon." He smiled at the boy, putting the paper down on his desk. The six-year-old made his way over to the man he called father, who picked him up and sat him on his lap. Harry peered at the paper his dad had been reading. "Is everything ok?" He asked as he looked back up at Silem. The Demon Lord sighed, glancing at the report before going back to his son. "It's nothing, just those pathetic humans killing the earth is all." Harry frowned. "Why would they do that?" "Because they're idiots. If they don't understand something or if something is different from them, they kill it without even bothering to try to understand." Harry's frown deepened as he cuddled closer to his father. "I don't like humans." He mumbled into the man's chest. A look of sadness flashed through Silem's red eyes before quickly disappearing.

"You'll have to tell him eventually." A woman with long green snakes for hair and gold eyes with slits scolded Silem. "I know, Lykire, but he hates humans! How am I supposed to explain that he is one?" "And whose fault is it that he hates his own kind?" She countered. Silem bared his fangs at her. "I suggest you watch your tone. Last I checked, I am your Master, you obey me. Unless this is your way of challenging me?" The Gorgon paled at the accusation, quickly bowing down to him. "No! Of course not! I'm simply worried about Harry, nothing more!!" Just then, a man with soft purple hair and enchanting blue eyes came in. "Azora." Silem glared at the Incubus. "Is there a reason that you have interrupted us?" The male laughed before going over to the Demon Lord and practically straddled him. "You must calm down, Master~ It's not good for you to get all worked up like this~" He purred as he nuzzled his face in the crook of Silem's neck. The red- and black-haired demon pushed the incubus off of him. Azora landed on the ground with a thud, groaning from landing on his butt. "So mean!!" He pouted up at his master, who glared at him. "I'm not in the mood today, Azora." Silem growled, causing the two lesser demons to start trembling in fear. This was not going to end well for them...

It was Harry's ninth birthday when Silem came up with the perfect plan. He was gonna turn Harry into a demon. The only question was, what type of demon should he be? Then he realized that the answer was simple! Every Demon Lord starts off as a Demon Prince, who have all the powers of a Lord, just weaker. And since Harry was his son... Silem knew what he had to do. So, he explained that since Harry was getting older, it was time for them to do a ritual. He didn't even have to lie! He honestly told him that the ritual would turn him into a true Demon Prince. All he needed was his Book of Rituals, five candles, a few herbs that Harry didn't recognize, the skull of what looked like a four-horned goat, and finally, the blood of a true demon Lord. The last part was the easiest, as Silem planned on using his own blood. Silem chanted the ancient text, during which the flames on the candles turned black. The eye sockets of the skull glowed blood red. Lykire crushed the herbs in a pestle with runes written on it, smearing the paste on Harry's upper body and face. When she finished, she stepped out of the circle of candles and Silem stepped forward, still chanting as he offered Harry a golden goblet filled with his demon blood. Harry drank it, surprised that it tasted sweet. Almost like candy. That was the last thing he remembered.

Harry was comatose for a month. Usually when a human became a demon, they were unconscious for about a week or two, but because he was becoming the second most powerful type of demon, it was natural for him to need longer for his body to adjust. When he woke up, Silem beamed at him. His pure black hair now had a red sheen to it when the light hit it, his emerald-green eyes had flecks of crimson in them, his canines were sharper, and his skin was paler. Not to mention the fact that he didn't need glasses anymore, for his vision was even better than a humans now. For the next two years, Silem helped his son learn how to use his new abilities. And then it happened...