I sighed loudly and turned my body in her direction completely.

"Liz, I'm sorry I didn't say anything" I apologized, although I was just really sorry she had found out.

I wanted to deal with it on my own.

"Ashlin I thought we were best friends" she spoke, her voice filled with hurt.

Which in turn caused me to feel horrible.

"We are best friends" I assured her and she shuck her head.

"Then why didn't you tell me he hurt you?" She asked, looking me directly in the eyes.

Because I couldn't, that was what I wanted to say but instead I just told her as much truth as I could.

"It's complicated" I answered, holding my head down as to not see her reaction.

"What did he do Ashlin?" She asked, her tone one of seriousness.

It was clear she was plotting his death already.

"He did nothing, It's nothing" I answered but the girl wasn't buying it.

"You freaking cried last night, just seeing a video of him with his friends!" She shouted and I looked up at her with warning in my gaze.

I didn't want Ryan to hear, he'd be happy to say 'I told you so'.

"Liz I said he did nothing. I'm fine, you have nothing to worry about" I told her.

I was done with the conversation. Infact, she was being hypocritical wanting answers from me. When I literally had to force her into confessing her Anorexia.

If I told her everything that went down with Zion, I'd have to reveal that he was suicidal. I could never do that to him. I couldn't betray him like that.

"Fine, be that way" she spat and got up from the chair.

"Where are you going?" I asked in frustration.

As if I'd asked the dumbest question. She looked at me and shook her head. Then she looked down at her watch, then back at me.

"Home" she answered, then turned on her heel and left my room.

Ughhhhhhhh

Why was my life so complicated right now? Like really, my best friend was mad at me. The Boy I was in love with was ghosting me and Prom was in a few hours, while my head was pounding away.

I mean I knew Liz would eventually come around but it was still awful having to argue. She was literally my R.O.D.  I hated making her feel like she wasn't my best friend. Yet I couldn't just go to her and spill all of Zion's secrets.

If I ever wanted to see Zion again. I'd have to keep mouth shut on his situation. Be patient and trust that he's healing and getting the necessary help. I just hoped his healing wouldn't take 10 years.

I already missed him.

It was so sad that I couldn't let go.

.............................

Fixing my braid into a nice flowy princess style, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I was fully dressed and my face was glammed up.  I had taken some pain killers and waited out my hangover. Until I felt better.

So I was now ready to go to prom.

My prom dress was a very long gown, that resembles one you'd see in a Disney movie. It was tight at the top and flowed out at the waist. It had alot of layers and alot of glitter. It was mint green and strapless and to me it fit the prom theme perfectly.