1

Jaden

My "mother" parked the car outside the large dorm A building, instantly ushering me to get my bags and leave.

I hop out of the passenger seat, my back pack slung over my shoulder before opening the trunk and grabbing my two suitcases. I shut the trunk and get onto the sidewalk, mother instantly pulled the car out and zoomed off, happy that she doesn't have to take care of me.

I sigh and trudge up to the building, nerves racking my body as I hesitantly climb the metal stairs. I pull out my sheet of paper and fell on at the numbered dorm. 243A. I climb more stairs until I make it to dorm 243A, pulling out my small silver key I was provided and shakily putting it in the lock before hesitating. Will my roommate(s) like me? What if I don't like them? What if they blast their music or make messes of the place?

I take a deep breath and turned the key, unlocking my dorm door and swinging it open to a pretty basic living space. A kitchen to the right, a wall to the left with a coat hanger, in front of me a living room, to the far right wall three doors, to the left wall three more doors.

I couldn't see anyone currently, but I do notice some stuff around, like a back pack, text book that said "Technology Workshop Vers. 2.5" on the front, a folder that said "Vet Tech- Bayton Malick 243A" In the top left corner, and another text book that said something about law enforcement agencies or something.

I shuffled where I stood for a moment before stepping inside and closing the door behind me. I suddenly could hear a shower running, so that meant one of my roommates were here, which made me feel worst and have my anxiety through the roof. Suddenly the second door to the left opened and out walked a tall bright blonde, brown eyed, tan male with freckles walked out.

His eyes snapped over to me and he stopped in his tracks, a Percy Jackson book in his hands. He looked me up and down, his eye brows furrowed, making me feel even more uneasy and a little over a lot self conscious. He muttered something to himself while glaring at nothing before looking away.

"Your room is there." He said simply as he walked off to the kitchen, pointing momentarily to the first door on the left, the one beside the room he had just exited.

"T-thanks." I mutter before quickly heading to my supposed room. I open the door and slip inside before closing it tightly behind me. I looked at the room and deemed it not bad, the walls were a sage green, the floor being dark brown wood planks, a decent sized white window across from the door, a twin sized bed in the middle of the right wall, a dark brown dresser beside the bed, an old desk in front of the window with a wood chair pushed in neatly.

I smiled inwardly at the simple room, instantly feeling relaxed. I put my back pack on the bed along with my suitcases and take a deep breath. I unzip my first suitcase and start pulling out my clothes, T-shirt, long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts, over sized shirts, crop tops, hoodies, skinny jeans, jean shorts, normal shorts, sweatpants, cargo pants, underwear, and socks.

I take the shirts and put them in the top drawer, honestly I probably have more hoodies than shirts. I put my pants in the next drawer, and my hoodies, underwear, and socks in the last drawer. I go back to the suitcase and grab my fake vines and hang them on the ceiling using the desk chair and my tip-toes.

I hung up fairy lights around the place and made my bed with my white bed covers, putting my mushroom plush as the top pillow over the 19,000,000,000 others. I hung up my stuffy hammock and filled it with my large amount of stuffies, also putting fairy lights around it.

I decorated the dresser with mini clay mushrooms I made, along with little spell jars, luck, love, health, and some other little charm jars. I take my box of agere things and stuff it under the bed, the box being light blue with a white ribbon on it, holding stuff like paci's sippy cups, a few diapers, bottles, and some other stuff. I put a photo frame with a picture of me and my best friend on the dresser.