"Sorry but we should declare our disbanding as a sect" their sect leader announced. 

"But Sect leader-!" 

Hyun Sang wanted to argue but he have nothing to say. The Mount hua no longer can be consider as a sect. In every aspect... Money, fame, disciples, techniques and even elders. There's none. 

In the end they tried to insist but they ended up getting kick out forcefully after the sect has disbanded. 

They were ban to step even a foot in the mount hua. All they can do was to stare at it's hills while remembering the past. 

But even the Mount hua sect was no more, they still visit at the hills to pay respect. Their hearts were still set into mount hua so right now...

They felt blessed...

Their old dream to revive the mount hua's technique...

Their dream to display it into large crowd...

Their dream to see the mount hua's plum blossom...

Was now right in front of their eyes. It might not in their hands but to other's hands but their hearts almost explode in amazement, happiness and delight. 

"WOAAAH!" Even the cheers from the audiences has echoed their eyes haven't blink in the sight. 

"The rumors were true!" "You know my grandfather use to talk about the plum blossom saint! He describe his plum blossom like this!"

"But isn't the plum blossom saint belongs to mount hua sect?"

"The mount hua sect has once fallen, maybe it's staring to rise again!" 

"I can't believe it!" 

After displaying the beautiful arts of Mount hua's sword technique the child walk away. 

In that time Hyun Jong wanted to run over to ask and praise him but there are guards separating them. 

"Hyun Jong..." He look at his side to see Hyun Young with surprised face. "Do you think... Can we go back at Mount hua?" 

Those words squeezed his heart. 

Even with the strong cheers only those words has reach his ears. 

"Who knows? Maybe we should visit after this?" 

***

In just a short amount of time they were in the front of the mount hua. But still they haven't step a foot even a little. 

Jo Gul look at Hyun Jong to Jong Yoon. Hyun Jong seems to be super serious while Jong Yoon was staring at Hyun Jong.

Jo Gul has no idea why he come after them.

After the Champion's fight that even Jo Gul was truly amazed, they whisper at each other about a sect called Mount Hua sect. Jo Gul has never heard of that even once but if they really meant a sect then there is something right? That's why he involved himself.

Right now hey were just staring at the hills of the mountain he assumed as mount hua.

Then just stand there doing nothing.

"Are you gonna enter gramps?" He break the silent. But instead of answering Hyun Jong question himself. Is he gonna enter? Will he gonna step a foot? Why did he even go? That's right... Even him didn't know.

"Excuse me sir" a voice from behind almost give him a heart attack.

They all turn around to see four teens looking at them. It was the strange teens they saw at the tournament few moments ago, they were still wearing the mount hua's uniform with their swords at their waist.