(Vol 1) Chapter 6: Forever Fall

Start from the beginning

Y/N looks at Athena as he had a sympathetic.

Y/N: I can't... once a murderer... always a murderer,  and their death will both suffice me and the new movement.

Athena: New movement?

Y/N: The White Fang is relying in violence, I can say I'm the personification of... pain and violence, but that's not the movement they need, they need something to believe in... there some walls in the way, and they have to be broken.

Athena looked down, as she gets up with Y/N looking at her.

Athena: You can walk away from this, you don't have to fight anymore.

Y/N looks down and doesn't answer as Athena walks away.

Athena: Don't worry, is your secret, is not my job to tell them.

Y/N didn't say anything, yet she knew what he was going to ask. He looks at the tea seeing the reflection, until the reflection turned into kid him, while having the sympathetic eyes.

???: Was it hard?

Y/N looks to his right seeing kid him, as he sighs.

Y/N: Yeah.

Kid Y/N: Letting someone else in this... suicidal mission.

Y/N: She forced me.

Kid Y/N: She didn't... she tried to help you and...

Y/N kept drinking, until kid him walked closer.

Kid Y/N: Is time to let go, the mission, the war, run away, take our brother with you and... live a life.

Y/N: While others suffer, have to say no for that. My vengeance still burns quite hot, it won't disappear until they're dead.

Kid Y/N grows a worried look as he disappears. Y/N finishes his tea and puts the cup down, until scene moves to him walking in the hallways fairly slowly with heavy steps being left behind. He walks towards his dorm, but when he is about to open it, he... hesitates. He looks a bit down hut later up as he enters with scene turning black.

Scene moves to a red forest as many students were shown walking in it with Glynda in front.

Glynda: Yes, students, the forest of Forever Fall is indeed beautiful. But we are not here to sight-see. Professor Peach has asked all of you to collect samples from the trees deep inside this forest, and I'm here to make sure none of you die while doing so.

Glynda stops, while everyone stops immediately and some of the bumped into each other.

Glynda: Each of you is to gather one jar's worth of red sap. However, this forest is full of the creatures of Grimm, so be sure to stay by your teammates. We will rendezvous back here at 4 o'clock. Have fun!

Every team went in their own direction, scene shows Y/N in a tree sap looking very monochromatic, Erwin who was collecting sap in another tree, looks at Y/N who didn't throw a word.

Y/N: Erwin... I'm-

Erwin: I know, maybe... I should apologize as well.

Y/N: For what? For being honest?

Erwin: No. The two of us I could tell, we were... pushing you to be something. You were trained harshly, trained to kill, and is harder to not kill someone than kill him.

Y/N raises an eye brown as Erwin stopped with the sap.

Erwin: Killing is easy, letting them live and seeing them run again is the hardest thing.