Swimming pool and a date

After managing to evade Valery, Issei arrived home with Kalil in hand.

And obviously that didn't please Ishtar and Tiamat at all, who scolded him for bringing home yet another woman.

Issei apologized and took Kalil to her room where he left her so she could recover.

Issei: Oh! I still have to return Durandal to Xenovia.

He said taking a drop of sweat from Ddraig and Albion

At that he looked at Kalil who was slowly opening her eyes.

Looking very tired as not everyone could see Durandal's true form, especially with that colossal amount of holy energy

The black haired woman looked around calmly until her eyes landed on the Issei who was looking at her.

Kalil: Who are you?

She asked seriously, as she didn't trust the person in front of her. What's more, she couldn't see her face, it looked like it was wrapped in some kind of magic that prevented her from seeing what she looked like.

Issei just let out a sigh and removed the magic from his face.

He looked calmly at Kalil's face, which was wide-eyed and her face starting to blush.

Ddraig and Albion seeing this, huffed in annoyance. Why the hell whenever a woman looks at Issei's appearance does she go completely red?

They know Issei is extremely handsome and all. But they think this was already becoming a bit of a cliché

Love at first sight? this is pathetic

Kalil looked analytically at Issei, he was simply the most beautiful person she had ever seen.

Which wasn't very new, as even goddesses said that.

Kalil approached Issei and he just looked at her

Issei had taken away her mind control and now she was in her own personality.

Kalil took Issei's face and lifted it to be very close to hers, and that surprised the young man.

When she was about to do what she wanted, a hand stopped her.

Courtesy of a girl with black hair and huge busts

She was Kurumi, the Dragon Goddess of Apocalypse

Kurumi: What do you think you're doing, fallen angel?

She asked as she tightened the grip on her hand.

Kalil screamed in pain as the sudden increase in strength nearly broke his arm.

Kurumi's voice came out totally cold and devoid of emotions, which scared even Issei

Ophis: What are you doing, Kalil?