Attack on Kuoh

With Issei:

He was lying in bed feeling his body pressed by soft things

Opening his eyes he saw all his girls hugging him completely naked and pressing their bodies against his.

You could see a lewd smile and drool dripping from their mouths.

It had been a few days since he defeated Riser and since then, Rias and his entourage have moved in with him.

Elisa Phoenex became part of the peerage of Issei

Because?

Well...

Flashback.

It was possible to see Issei walking through the halls of Kuoh Academy with a calm look and relaxed face.

He was heading towards the Occult Research Club, Rias had called him to go there

Issei readily agreed to go to the club, although he had a bad feeling.

Opening the door to the club, Issei came across Rias' entire entourage who immediately looked at him.

But beside Rias was also a beautiful girl with silky blonde hair that flowed down her back and rippled. Her eyes were blue as deep as the sea and gave off an eerie glow. Her voluptuous figure was truly to be envied.

It was Elisa who kept a serious expression and a cold look on her face. What made her even more beautiful?

Issei looked at her with great curiosity, not understanding why she was there. Had she joined Rias? Riser deserted her? Was she under threat?

She had so many questions running through the boy's mind

But soon he was snapped out of his thoughts when Rias' voice caught his attention.

"Ise-kun." Rias said to form a beautiful smile on her face

Issei also smiled at her which made her blush with the beautiful smile

To tell the truth, they all blushed. They couldn't understand because they had been living with the boy for a few months and even so, his smile was charming and always made them blush.

"Rias-san." He said in a relaxed tone before starting to walk.

"What is she doing here?" He asked with a slight curious tone.

Rias just smiled and waved at Elisa

Elisa smiled and approached Issei who was tilting his head a little perplexed.

The Phenex boy knelt in front of Issei and said:

"My name is Elisa Phenex, twin sister of Riser Phenex, ex-fiancée of Leon Gremory." She said with a respectful tone, which made Issei even more confused.

"I already know you. I'm just not sure why you're here." He said calmly with a raised eyebrow.

Elisa lifted her face to look at his. Her blue eyes clashed with red eyes.

The eyes of both seemed to want to conquer the other, although it was eminent that the glow released by Issei was stronger.

"I... Allow me to serve you!" She said monotonously but looked quite embarrassed

Although she sounded cold, her cheeks were slightly red, showing a clear sign of embarrassment.

"Because?" He asked curious