𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢

I scan my surroundings and realize where we are. Its a bike shop that's been downtown for years. Mopeds, scooters, motorcycles, all types.

"I didn't know you owned this place! I've always wanted to come in here but Hanma always said no."

"Yea? Because that bitch knew I owned it." He unbuckled his seat belt and got out of the car and I followed a little bit too quickly for my liking.

He walks further down the alley he parked in. He pulls out a bunch of keys and picks a specific one. He unlocks the door and enters. The door was through the back door by the dumpsters.

It's completely dark except for a little light which I guess is left on for when he does come back in the middle of the night.

I hear circuits trigger and the bright fluorescent lights beam down to reveal a showroom. All of his bikes glow under the white light and they look amazing.

"Close your mouth, sweetheart." He pulls me from my daze and I close my mouth to stop my gawking.

"Bro, I'm in complete shock at the fact you own this shop and these bikes! They all look so nice!" I gleam and approach one, dragging my finger across it. I feel the leather seat of the bike amd let them drag up to the tiny  mirrors sticking from the sides of the visor.

"I didn't know you liked them that much. That's probably why I felt the need to bring you here with me."I watched him walk into the storage closet and come out with a towel on his shoulder and a toolbox.

"The real reason I'm here though is because I have commissions from me and Toman and I just wanted you here."

"Awe, he likes having me around. I can't blame him."

"Very funny. I can easily sit you beside the dumpsters until I finish."

I gasp dramatically at his threat.

"You won't!"

"You're right." He grinned smally and sat down beside the bike.

"So what exactly are you doing?" I question him.

"Bike enhancements, muffler noise, you know the cool shit"

"Men love loud noises for some reason." I snorted, which made him laugh.

He gets quiet and continues his work on the motorcycle. I get up from my seat and start walking around, examining the shop more. I walk back to the door we came from because I remember crossing paths with an office and I'm bored and in the mood to be nosy.

I round the corner and twist the handle to the door with the word "office" emgraved on a plaque.

I walk in slowly and close the door behind me quietly.

I'm pretty sure this is his main office. I go over to the seat and the first thing I see are picture frames and a giant calendar laid across the desk.

He must love pictures.

I sit in the swivel chair and spin a bit just thinking about where I am for a minute.

"I wonder what he hides in here." I say to myself.

I see the filing cabinet right behind me and turn to it, pushing the lever beside the handle before pulling it open to see rows of papers. Maybe they are just sales papers hence the fact they say "sale" on the tabs.

I'm bored anyway so I flip through them. A lot of them are common people's names and other names are from Toman.

After finding nothing of interest I move on to the next drawer and there are much more papers in this one.