𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖊𝖓

Draken

Draken

I had to get Ravyn out of her house, but I couldn't do that or even attempt it if Hanma was there. If he could go I could get her to come with me. I had something for her to do just to get her to be around me for longer. I don't know what it is but the moment I saw her at Valhalla's place I got so filled with rage. Let's just say I know about all the shit Hanma has done and all that he has put other people through to know he is not good enough for her. 

I was planning on calling Kisaki to call Hanma and say he needed him, but I already knew he was busy with D'iarra so I just kinda have to wait until later to get to Ravyn. Anyway, they did have an event to go to later on tonight. They called me about it and I was gonna see if I felt like going. I was invited to as well, but I wouldn't expect her to be there so I might just hop around to her place.

Maybe I like surprising her.

Currently, I'm over Mikey's house discussing and chatting about the party. There were some other things we went over as well. Things such as the next Toman meeting and the locations and some divisions are changing up as well.

"Okay, so they are said to come around 8:30 so we have to be out there, and by we I mean the captains and division leaders, by at least 7." Mikey speaks to the group.

"You with us Ken?"

I hear shifting and look up to see everyone's eyes on me.

I didn't even realize I zoned out until my name was mentioned.

I was busy thinking about Ravyn.

I don't know why, I just feel the need to have her with me all the time. I feel like she is in the wrong hands.

"He might be thinking of the girl he has been stealing from Valhalla." I hear Angry saying which causes everyone to laugh.

"Definitely and there is no way you have a chance now that she is with Hanma." Mitsuya adds.

"Shut the-"

"Ah, he mad.. he want taken pussy." Smiley says, laughing.

I clench my jaw while holding my tongue.

"She literally just got taken. You guys shut the fuck up, this isn't even what we came here for. Yes, Mikey, I am following. I heard what you said."

"Oh, really? Ken, you've been seeing someone at Valhalla?"

Everyone quieted down when Mikey moved his concerns to me.

"Yeah.. Why does that matter? It's not like she is literally in Valhalla itself, she just knows of some people in their gang."

"The matter is that she is on their side and if there were to be any slip up whose fault would it be?"

"When it comes to women, Valhalla has a terrible reputation with how they treat them." Pah speaks up.