𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

I was frightened because I didn't know which 'him' he was acknowledging

I was frightened because I didn't know which 'him' he was acknowledging. I look around the room to avoid eye contact. The fact of him knowing either about Draken made me feel ashamed or the fact that he knows about the video made me feel embarrassed.

"I wasn't planning on telling you about it." I answered honestly.

"Why though?" He asked; I did not have an answer for that so, I just shrugged.

"Can we not talk about it? I really do not want to address it, it makes me feel ashamed." I solemnly ask.

"Yea, okay but we will talk about it whenever you're not feeling too ashamed about it." I nodded at his agreement.

"I love you." I say as I hug him.

Draken

I sit on the bed and watch the girl I've basically been hooking up with for a month roll her hips to the music.

"Is this good enough?" She asked and I shrugged.

"Perfect." I smiled and she smirked.

I take the hint to grab her waist and examine her a bit more before grinding again. I move the bottle of alcohol in between my lips, letting her scent and the after effects of the alcohol fill my body.

The girl takes the bottle and does the same, coming back to kiss me as she swallows the alcohol going into her system and the lingering taste into my mouth. She sits back and giggles as I do the same.

After a few pulls, the side effects start to kick in. I look at the girl and instantly wish she was Ravyn. I always knew her and I've wanted her for quite a while now. I guess she doesn't want to admit that she knew everything except for my name.

I pull out my phone to text her; still high off my head.

7:12pm
hey, i thought about that video of you.. you looked good with someone's hand around your neck.
sent.

7:14pm
just think how much better you would look if that hand was mine..
delivered.

I put my phone down and just think.

☆•°°•☆

I ended up falling asleep after a while and checked my phone. No texts from Ravyn. I frowned and put my phone down and looked around my disastrous room.

"She left," I thought out loud.

I had some errands to run today so I got up and headed to the shower to freshen up. I actually had to go grocery shopping and get stuff for the house. As dumb as I may seem, yes I do take care of my house and self.

I was hoping to leave out and not see anybody I know but hey, I know a lot of people. It kind of sucks and it kind of doesn't.

I head to the local grocery store to take care of my needs. As I walk down the different rows of food and home products looking for what I need.