𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐋𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.

Years later...

Marcy should be happy. She was marrying the loves of her life in a few hours, she should've been over the moon.

Don't get me wrong, she was getting bonded with the two women she was head over heels for her entire life, but there was also something else on her mind.

Her father wasn't there.

Yeah, her father did disown her and all, but she still loved him with all her heart. He hasn't come and it had been hours. Marcy sent him both paper and digital invite, he had to come, he had to...

Next to her, her best man twenty one year old Sprig fiddling with his tie. Sprig had been amazing throughout the past few weeks and Marcy hated how part of her still wished the man across from her had black hair and looked like her, she wished her father was there. He should be there.

It was her fathers dream to see her be in a happy relationship and get married to the person she loved but she just had to get married to a girl, and two girls at that.

"You excited?" Sprig asked, pulling on his jacket.

"Uh, yeah." Marcy said, but her eyes were still fixated on the door.

Marcy fiddled with her wedding dress sleeve. She was wearing a white poofy dress with a butterfly design in the middle of her chest and fairy wings with sparkles and diamonds. Her, Sasha, and Anne all agreed to not see each others clothes until the isle walk.

 Her, Sasha, and Anne all agreed to not see each others clothes until the isle walk

Yeah, remember when I said she liked fairy princess things that reminded her of her childhood?

...

'Don't think about your father, Don't think about how he completely disowned you for the gender you love, forget about him. You didn't ruin anything, it wasn't your fault.'

'Was it...?'

I mean, it was bad enough that she had to deal with her aunts and uncles degrading her online and in person for getting married to two females, but her worrying about her other parent just made everything worse. She was tired, tired of being treated like shit for marrying the loves of her life.