𝐄𝐧𝐯𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬.

Marcy Wu was sleeping peacefully on her bed, until she heard a loud sound which made the girl flinch. Marcy's eyes quickly shot open as she was caught off guard by the loud noise that played. Marcy sat up on her bed and rubbed her eyes to clear her blurry vision. Out of annoyance, Marcy quickly grabbed her alarm clock and threw it against the wall.

Marcy sighed and picked up her phone to check what time it was. 'Thank god I'm not up late.'

Marcy stood up from her bed and walked over to the clothes she had laid out for school. The usual grey hoodie and green skirt she wore everyday. Marcy pulled off her shirt and glared at the big scar in the middle of her chest. A wave of bad memories and sad feelings poured throughout her head. The time she betrayed her friends, the way Anne looked at her when she found out, the pain she out her friends through, and the time she got stabbed in the chest by an evil newt king.

Man, it just seems like everything in Marcy's life ends up being a disaster. Her parents were right about her. She's an idiot, she was stupid enough to think she could teleport to a completely different realm for her and her friends to be happy with no consequences.

Everything sucks. She got stabbed by someone she thought she got along with, and her friends are so worried about the stab wound on her chest that they're attention never goes on anything else besides Marcy.

Marcy has a seeing hatred towards all the attention they're giving her.

Everyone just hides how they feel, don't they?

Everything is all just fake, a facade.

Isnt it?

Marcy traced her index finger up and down the scar on her chest, pain shot throughout her body as she realized that the stab wound wasn't fully healed yet. Imagine how her friends would feel if they found out how Marcy's been feeling. Her friends. Sasha, and Anne. They've all been best friends since they were kids. Anne and Marcy were best friends way before they met Sasha. The both of they're parents were best friends and a few years later after Anne and Marcy met, They met Sasha on a playground. Marcy was the smart one, the one that always knew something no matter what it was. Sasha was the one that had a thing for getting people wrapped around her finger. And Anne was the heart of the trio, the one that kept them all together.

Marcy snapped out of it when she turned to look down at her phone and saw that it was 7:59am. Marcy had to be in school by 8:20. 'Shoot! I'm going to be late!' Marcy thought, panicked.

Marcy didn't have time to shower, nor eat. She hurried up and put her shirt, hoodie, and skirt on and grabbed her things, (including her game) and quickly headed downstairs. Marcy walked downstairs just to meet her parents sitting at the dining room table. "Your late for school, missy." Marcy's mom said.

"I know, duh. You'd be exhausted to the point where you were late for school too if you had just came back from a completely different dimension with evil creatures trying to kill you every second." Marcy replied, nonchalantly.

"This is your first time being late for school, you messed up your perfectly good attendance! That's like having a good time in an anime realm and then being stabbed in the chest by a fire sword!" Marcy's dad chimed in.

'Wow, way to go dad. At least your not the one that knows how that feels.' Marcy thought.

Marcy rolled her eyes and grabbed a piece of toast to eat as she walked through the front door.

(Time skip)

Marcy had finished eating her piece of toast before she arrived to school, luckily she got there early. It sounds like her parents overreacted for nothing, she wasn't even late to school, she just woke up late.