𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

'How'd I get here?' Marcy thought.

She was standing in the middle of the school hallway in unfamiliar clothing. She was wearing all black metal clothing with an orange eye in the middle of her chesticle area. She was struggling to get around, it wasn't easy. Her legs were weak and she felt all dizzy.

That's when it all sunk in.

'Oh no. Oh no, oh no, oh no.'

Marcy turned her head to look at the exit of the school to see her two best friends standing there.

Anne slowly turned around to face Marcy as she opened her mouth to speak. "How could you mar-mar." Anne said, her tone cold.

"You betrayed us." Sasha chimed in, absolute disgust on her face.

"Noooo! I know what I did was super dumb! I'm so sorry..." Marcy apologize as her legs trembled and she fell to the ground.

Anne and Sasha conjoined together and expanded into ten times the size they were before, and they're eyes turned completely white, no pupil in sight. "It's too late, we want nothing to do with you, ever again." They stated, towering over Marcy.

"No, please!!!" Marcy begged as tears began to fall from her eyes.

Marcy jolted awake, her body shooting upwards, making her sit up. Her hands began to shake as she tried to catch her breath. Her heart rate rapidly increased and started beating so hard that she was afraid it might jump out of her chest. "Marcy?" A familiar voice called.

"Mar-mar, you doin alright over there?" Sasha asked, worriedly.

Marcy turned her face away from Sasha so that Sasha wouldn't see the tears falling from her face. "God, I'm sorry Sash. I didn't mean to wake you up, it's late so just.. go back to sleep.

"No, I'm not sleeping until what's wrong." Sasha stated, her tone stern.

The nightmare flashback had consumed her and She didn't even notice that Sasha had took hold of her hand and place a hand on her cheek. Sasha was trying to pull the blanket that Marcy was holding out of the vice like grip she had on it, while asking her if she was okay, growing more concerned every time she asked.

She glanced down. She was clutching the blanket so hard her knuckles were white. She quickly let go and Sasha looked at her. Every part of her expression told Marcy that Sasha was worried about her.

Sasha quickly embraced Marcy into a hug and Marcy gave in.

Marcy's grip tightened around her neck, like she thought Sasha would disappear if she let her go. Marcy was glad she was being held like this by the one she loved. In her dream, she'd never get that opportunity, like they said, they wanted nothing to do with her. She really didn't want that to really happen.

"Marce, what happened?"

Marcy shook her head and tried to bury herself further into Sasha's neck. She rubbed Marcy's back, unsure of what she should do.

"It was a nightmare. A very very bad nightmare." She said between sobs.

"Okay. Um do you want to talk about your dream?" She asked hesitantly.

"N-no." Marcy responded as she trembled in Sasha's arms.

The shaking of the bed due to Marcy trembling had woken up the person next to them, Anne. Anne quickly turned around to face Marcy's back and wrapped her arms around Her waist in a spooning position.

"Don't be afraid darling we'll always be here to protect you." Anne assured as she planted a kiss on the back of Marcy's head.

Marcy's trembling and tears eventually calmed down, and she soon fell asleep in the embrace of her two crushes.

I apologize for this being a bit short, I haven't updated in about a week so yea. The next chapter will be longer i promise.

This chapter has a total of 650 words.