"Now bring some of your stuffs in this room and Vishakha beta pack your stuffs and shift in Jai's room" Said Uncle and I nod.

Now this is called revenge.

"And Jai help her in shifting" Said Uncle and I control my giggle.

He goes to his room and so does his Mother with him.

I pack my stuff and Mumma helps me.

"You shouldn't have asked for his room" Mumma said

"Why?"

"Because he loves his room"

"And so do I love to stay in peace and not in fear and it's just a matter of one month mumma Chill" I said

"Okay as you say but don't create problems for him, why do you both always fight?"

"Because he starts it first and now I don't want to argue with you, so you also leave as my stuff is packed" I said taking her out of the room.

"Okay okay, good night" She says

I kiss her cheek "good nigh then I kiss her other cheek "and give this kiss to Dad"

Mumma blushes "you"

"Bye My Kiss will vanish"

She giggles and slaps my cheeks lightly.

She goes away and then I sigh.I drag my bag in front of his room and knock the door three times and stand with a smile on my lips.

He opens the door with a furious facial expressions.

"Hello ! Can you please excuse me? This room has been given to me" I said but he don't move a bit.

So I take my bad and get in from the corner in his room with my bag.

Then I look around "wow what a wonderful room. Thank god I saw the cockroach"

He looks at me with glare.

Then I aat on the bed "wow, this bed is so comfortable, I would get a very comfortable sleep from now on. Haye it reminds me of my room in Mumbai"

I sigh and suddenly he close the door with a bang and comes to me, hold my wrist and pulls me forcefully towards him that we are standing very close to each other.

I try to free my hand from his grip "what are you doing Jai? Leave my hand" I say with a frown.

"You did this on purpose right? Why?" He shouts "I saw the cockroach it was not real"

"So what if I did it on purpose! Didn't you took revenge from me?"

"Revenge of what kind?"

"Of what kind? You already bought my phone but you didn't gave it to me because you think I did wrong to you"

"yes you did wrong to me that time and this is so wring what you did right now. That was just a harmless revenge"

"What harm is happening to you here? It's just mine for few weeks"

"But it's a lot for me. I have important things which I can't think of losing" He said

"I DON'T CARE ! You did wrong to me, so did I and yes that Cockroach. It was not my plan it your super loving kids who did that"

He tightened his grip on my wrist and pulled me even close "Now you are crossing the limit by dragging the kids"

I narrow my eyes at him "I am dragging the kids? Do you even know that my legs condition is like this because of them, ask them what they did ! They are just like their stupid crazy Chachu who knows nothing but taking revenge"

"You are going so far Ms.Poison. You can be so cheap, I didn't even thought in my life" He said looking directly into my eyes with so much hate.

"As I said I DON'T CARE, means I DON'T CARE. Stick this in your head" I said trying to control myself from breaking down, not because I am hurt because of his strong grip but for the first time someone has said such hateful words for me.

"You are so disgusting" He said

"And so you are" I said and he left my wrist and took his luggage went out of the room banging it very hard.

I fall on the bed and tears slip from my eyes.

I sniff and rub my tears. I don't want to stay here. I want to leave as soon as possible. I want to talk to Parth so bad at this moment. Why don't I remember his number?!

Then I rub my tears, Laptop!

I smile a bit and take out my laptop from my bag. When I try to start it, it was not switching on. I rub the tears which were falling down continuously.

I plug the charger on and but still it is not working.

That's it I just broke down.

I keep both my hands on my face and cry.

And then I don't know when I drifted into sleep on the small couch.

😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

I hope you guys liked the chapter!

Please keep supporting through your votes and comments.

Thank you ❤️