16. Don't Change Yourself

Start from the beginning

Thanks to the closed door or we would have fallen down.

What else I want, to believe that he really loves me.!

"I love you too" I sobbed hugging him.

After a few minutes of staying like that I sat back in my seat.

Taking my face in his palms he cleared the tears with his thumbs.

"Don't change yourself because of anyone, not even me. What makes you special is you being you." Saying he took a box from the back seat.

Opening I saw my favourite model glasses.

Those were rimless with silver coloured frame. Taking them out he put them on me.

"Wear them Aakanksha. Don't hurt yourself because of a jerk like me." He said with seriousness.

"Stop calling me Aakanksha you idiot." I glared at him.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"I will wear them while working on the system. Okay?" I said taking the glasses.

KARTHIK:

I started driving back to the office, my phone rang breaking the silence.

"Yes?"

"Okay. I am on my way." Saying I changed the route taking an u turn.

"What happened?" Cherry asked.

"Some confusion in the fabric quality. They have stopped the designing." I said not taking my eyes of the road.

"What's the issue?" I asked the manager there the minute we reached.

"The material we received is not pure cotton. The quality is also very bad. We didn't want to use this and finish the dresses without confirming it with you sir." The manager said.

"Who placed the order for this? I didn't approve for a quality change." I asked getting confused.

"Sir, can I talk to you for a minute?" Cherry asked taking me a little far from the people there.

K: "what is it cherry?"

A: "you remember those fashion designers from the meeting we had that day? They recommended for a quality change. Remember them?"

K: "ha yea I remember."

A: "I have a feeling that one of them is behind this."

K: "I will have them checked."

"Return these items and place for the new order. Let me know if there is any change."

Giving the required instructions to the manager we returned back to office.

AAKANKSHA:

A: "Ok I will go to my cabin. I need to call my friends."
K: "I feel jealous of them. Come here. Always running away from me."

He pulled me to him by my waist and looked into my eyes and said "you are beautiful."

Blushing I lightly slapped on his chest. "You don't have to be jealous of them. I love you. Not them. Stop being a kid."

"Then give me some confidence" saying he kissed me deeply.

My hands found his hair. He grazed his teeth lightly on my lips. I gasped feeling this new sensation. Taking the opportunity his tongue entered my mouth and soon we were playing for dominance.

After sometime he let go of my lips for the much needed air. He continued pestering butterfly kisses down my neck. I moaned feeling his lips on my sensitive spot. Groaning he stood straight.

Looking into my eyes he said, "It becomes very hard for me to control if you make those noises love. You don't want me to loose control now. Or do you?" He asked teasing me.

"Oh shut up and let me go" I came back to my cabin, closing the door I leaned on to the wall.

I am so happy right now.

I didn't realise untill now, that letting go of the past and forgiving people will make us happy and free.

KARTHIK :

"Ready to go love?" I asked Cherry in the evening.

"Yea." saying she took her hand bag and came to me.

"Shall I drop you?" I asked her as we walked to the elevator.

"No need. I came on my bike. And if it comes to choosing between car and bike, you know I will definitely choose bike." She said.

"But now you have to get accustomed to car also babe." I said with a wink.

"Whatever. What's your plan now?"

"Meeting Siri and Vishnu in the pub. It's been long since we three met." I said as we reached her bike.

"Ok enjoy. See you tomorrow" she said giving me a peck.

"Drive safe love. Good night." I waited till she disappeared and started driving to the pub.

.

"Thank you Siri." I said to her.

We three are in our regular pub. I told them that Cherry accepted my love. They were very happy about the news.

"For what?" She asked gulping her drink.

"What ever you spoke with Cherry had made her forgive me." I said feeling grateful for her help. "What did you tell?"

"It's nothing. That you were arrogant and were a jerk. But we were all young. Blah blah blah.."

"I am happy that she accepted your love. I am tired of telling everyone that we are not a couple." She said with an exasperated sigh.

We don't know why, everyone thinks that Siri and I are couple. We don't even come as a couple to any parties or gatherings. But when we meet we will be close, like time and space don't affect our friendship.

"Yea, even this idiot thought the same." I said throwing a chips on Vishnu.

"Real mature Karthik." He said removing the chips that has fallen on his hair.

"But you can't blame me. Everyone thought the same."

"Idiot. If we were a couple we would have told you right?" Siri said hitting on his head.

He gave a sheepish smile realising what Siri said was true.