𝐊.𝐌𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧 // 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲

Start from the beginning

Little did she know, the shogi door swiftly but gently opened; revealing herself beneath the glimmering moon that pleases his bright red eyes.

"Are you that anticipated to see me?" his voice sounded like a deeply soothing, yet chilly lullaby as he spoke. "How was your night, sweetheart?"

A glint of spark connected both of their views and a shine of reverence coated their eyes as they meet.

Have you ever wondered that the crudest man on earth managed to trap himself with what you call love?

You wondered correctly.

(Y/n) took a few steps towards him without wiping the sweet smile on her face. She looked up to his pale visage, caressing his cheeks, and gradually placing her head on his chest.

                         "You're so warm," a pleasant sigh then followed next to her words while she wrapped her petite arm around him.

                           "I've been very well, " She added, but a moment later her smile turned into a frown, almost like a child. "Though I missed you... so much."

Muzan felt as though he was dazed by the time her soft voice reached his ears, allowing his insides to subside by the overflowing sentiments — all because of her lulling tone that brings eternal bliss to his agonizing life.

His slender hand gently patted her soft dark locks and pulled her into a deeper embrace. It was something of a miracle to perceive for anyone who had known the man. Muzan could never get anymore softer nor one who would show such a side.

But with (Y/n), it was as though he could be anyone he could be.

And tonight was him as her lover.

Her deep eyes glinted as they close at the warmth of his embrace. The feeling of his arm trapping her to his chest felt so secure that she could care less about anything. Was it that lovely to feel that she thought her safety was guaranteed?

If it was her heart that can answer then it's a yes. But unfortunately for both of them, they have no beating hearts. And the warmth was all but their thoughts for nothing in their veins could induce such a thing.

It's love alone. And it was enough more than anything.

The ravenette could hear the gentle breathing of his chest; heaving forward and back, bringing pleasant sensation towards herself. Why was it so easy to bring comfort to herself whenever she was with the man? If anything, all demons should be in fear for their lives in the presence of Kibutsuji.