Hate started....🖤

AK: it's been a month since Eva and Emma came to this university and started to Bully all the other students except Yn, Tzuyu and lisoo. (Tae & Kook don't know about this). Yn and her friends always try to stop them but Eva and Emma always tried to pick fights with them and as we all know that yn is a short tempered girl so she sometimes get over Angry but Tzuyu and lisoo are always there to stop her from fights because they know the consequences well.
(More than Yn)

(Today)

Lìsoo pov: our all morning classes are over and we're heading to canteen we went in a sat on our seats. Suddenly Eva came 2 us and said...

Eva: Yo bitches! Go and sit anywhere else it's our seat.

Tzuyu: Why? Is your name written here?

Emma: Yaaaaaah we said it's our than it's our now get out from here before I punch yu the face.

Lisoo: Don't you both think you're being too much.

Eva:Shut up sľüt. (Saying this she called all the juice over Lìsoo head)

*Everyone become shocked 😳*

(YN was sitting there silently all the time while controlling her Angel while holding a glass cup *which was soon going to be broken cause of her Anger*)

Tzuyu: What the heck Eva! *😡*

Emma:Oh!so now this little B!tch got some words Huh! *Sarcastically*

(Emma pulled Tzuyu's hair and make her fall on the ground)

Tzuyu: Aaaaaah! *🥺*

AK: and that's Yn had enough of them she stood up and broke the cup on Emma's head *her head started to bleed* and that's when the fight started Eva came and slapped Yn and Yn punched her and her nose started to bleed Lisoo and Tzuyu try to stop Yn from beating ever and Emma to death and that's when someone came and shouted...

Tae: STOP IT! you all my office...NOW.

AK: they all went to his office

AK: they all went to his office. JK was also standing there angrily as he also know everything. They alĺ entered the office. Tae went and sat on his chair and Jk sat on the couch.

Tae: as you all know what is the main rule of our school.... *Silence* SPEAK!
*All flinched except Kook*

Emma: D-Do not F-fight. *😰*

Kook: Glad to know that you still know the rules Miss Emma. I've got a lot of complaints about you two
(Eva & Emma) in this whole month.

Tae: Now... I exactly want to know what happened then in the canteen.

Eva: Sir actually it's not our mis-
*cut off*

Kook: Did we asked yu?
*Raising Eyebrows*

Tae:*Calling some1* Send her in...

??:Hello sir I am soyeon.

Kook: Soyeon. Now honestly tell us what happened there.

Soyeon: Yes sir! Actually.....
(tells everything)

Kook: Thanks Soyeon. Now yu can go.
*She left*

Tae: as we know you all did mistakes so you all will get punishment but Lìsoo and to Tzuyu you both can leave.
*Both left*

Emma: But sir-

Tae: I let them go because it was not them who started the fight.

Kook:Yu 3! On the wall right now! *Coldly* ( Yn , Emma & Eva went to the wall & stood there facing Kook)

Yn pov: I never saw them this much angry I mean they never even talk to me coldly but today... now I don't know what punishment they will give us. But I will try to tell them that it was not my mistake at all...

Tae: Turn around. *Coldly*

Kook: now we are going to give you 30 strokes on your thighs and 20 strokes on your hands.

Tae: First eva come here. *strictly*

(Eva already pulled her skirt up so that her bütt was seen But it didn't affect Taè at all...)

Tae pov: I gave her 30 strokes on her
thighs and 20 on her hands and on that time she screamed her lungs out after hitting her I send her to her room and then...

Kook pov: I called Emma and started hitting her screamed so hard that I thought my ears were going to burst out after hitting her I also sent her to her room.

Tae & Kook pov:Now It was Yn's turn. She was looking so scared.

Yn: Sir before hitting me I think you should listen to me- *cut off*

Tae:Yn, we didn't listened to Eva & Emma and we are not gonna listen 2 yu too.

Yn:But sir it was not even my mis-

Kook: YN DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY COME HERE. *😤*

(She went and stood infront of him kook pick up the stick and said...)

Kook:Now Show me your hands! *Coldly*

(Yn was so angry on that time but couldn't show it so she just showed her hand🙃)

Kook pov: I hitted her 20 times on her hand on that time all I can see was Hate and Anger for me in her eyes on each stroke her Hate was becoming more for me & her hating for me was not surprising at all.😧

(After giving her 20 strokes)

Tae: Now turn around quickly!

(She turned around facing kook)

Tae pov: I started to hit her so roughly. The surprising thing was that she did not even screamed or cried even once. I was so surprised by her this behaviour. After I completed hitting her I told her to go.

(Yn reached the door and was about to open it but suddenly...)

Kook: Yn stop!

( she turned around and we saw that her eyes were fully red and she was pressing her lips together to avoid crying and all we can see in her eyes for us was...HATE!!)

Tae: N-Nothing yu can go.

AK: Now they were regretting hitting her at least they should have listened to her...And here the hate begins ...🖤

Luv yu guys byeeee! 💗🍓