First meet~

A/K:  They sat in the car and went to airport. Then they bid Goodbye to their parents and get into the plane after 4/5 hours they  reached Seoul Airport.
(Only YN and Lisso came to Seoul alone.)
A driver was already waiting for them. They get into the car as they already talked about this to their parents then they reached at their school that they gonna live in .

 They get into the car as they already talked about this to their parents then they reached at their school that they gonna live in

Lisso pov: we asked about principal office to a girl. she showed us the office.
We get in and....

Yn pov: and saw two really handsome angles standing infront of us wearing coat and tie!!?? Huh? Oh I guess they are the professors here

JK pov: We were in Tae hyung's office (Principal office) When the door opened reaveling two girls. Wait! I never saw them in our school before. I guess they are new here. I was in my thoughts when suddenly the cutest girl I ever saw said...

Yn: *Nervous* Ummmmmm Hello sir! We are the new students. My name is Jeon Yn and- *cut off*

Lisso: (Smiling crazily) and my name is Kim Lisso.

Tae: Oh! So you both are the new students. Hey! You! (Pointing at YN) yn what's your father's name?

Yn: Jeon Y/D. *confused*

Jk: Oh so you're the daughter of our dad's bestfriend. Right?

Yn: Huh? *realized* Oh! Yeah yeah! Nice to meet you! *Smiling*

Tae&Jk: Nice to meet you too! *Smiling*

Jk: Hi! I am Jeon junkook. Your professor.*😃*

Tae: Hey! I am Kim Taeyung. Your principal. *😄*

Jk: So here is your schedule and the rules. Make sure you follow them.
*🐰🙂*

Tae: and here are your room keys.
*🐻🙂* (while giving Lisso the keys

(Lisso picked up the keys and went to their room leaving yn alone with two handsome angles.👼)

Jk: Yn why did you stopped you should also go with lisso.

Yn: Ummm Mr.jeon I wanted to ask you something....... so can I? *Nervous😅*

Jk: Ummm sure what is it?
*Nervous too Lol*😅

Yn: What will be the consequences? I mean  if there are rules then there will be consequences too. Right Mr.Kim?
*Innocently😇*

(Jk & Tae pov: What she is asking us about? The consequences. Nobody had ever asked us that, not even the teachers.
She is quite savage. Now we are liking her more.)

Tae: Yes Yn, there are consequences but it's better for you to stay away from them and follow the rules. Now go to your room.

Yn:*Nodded Innocently😇* Ok!

*Yn left*

Tae & jk: I hope she never have to face the consequences.

Ak: Intro of Tae:

Kim Taeyung

Nature: Cold, strict, but caring for loved ones.

Principal of his own school

Crush: Yn just now.

Intro of JK:

Jeon junkook

Nature: Cold, Strict, Loving for loved ones.

Professor in his own school

Crush: Yn (Just now)

Yn pov:
I came to my room and saw Lisso arranging her and mine stuff. So I  asked her...

Yn: lisso! Do  you  know about the consequences?

Lisso: No! But I heard students talking about them. Like better stay away from them and Blah Blah Blah. Whatever it is... let's just not talk about it.

Yn: ok! So now we shlould start to arrange our stuff to make our room look beautiful.

Yn &  Lisso: Like us! *😂😂*

(After decorating the room it looked like this)

Yn & Lisso: Finally!! *🤣*