Enemies...👿

(Next morning) 5:35 am
Lisoo's alarm rang
(Lisso woke up)

Lisso pov: I woke up due to my alarm I already putted alarm last night cause I know that I can't wake up early. Then I woke YN and tzuyu up.

AK: After after sometime they all get freshen up and wear there uniform:

(Now it was 6:30)Tzuyu:(Picks up the schedule and sees their basic routine)6:30 : wake up🌞7:00 : breakfast time ⏲️🍽8:00 : class starts📕📔12:00 : class over📗📘(Lunch )1:00 : class starts📔📕5:00 : class over📗📘(Evening sncks)5:30 : free time f...

(Now it was 6:30)
Tzuyu:(Picks up the schedule and sees their basic routine)
6:30 : wake up🌞
7:00 : breakfast time ⏲️🍽
8:00 : class starts📕📔
12:00 : class over📗📘
(Lunch )
1:00 : class starts📔📕
5:00 : class over📗📘
(Evening sncks)
5:30 : free time for study playing etc✏📒
8:30 : dinner time🍽
9:30 to 10:00 : free time🙃
10:00 : sleep🌚

(Lisso and YN reads it too)

Yn: What the F- how are we supposed to study for 8 hours. *☹*

Lisoo: I guess we have to make it our habit. *😣*

Tzuyu: yeah! BTW guys it's still half an hour left let's Roam out the school as we r new here. *🙂*

Lisoo: Ok. *🙂*

Yn: Let' go! *🙂*

AK: they roam out the whole school and guess what they r the heartthrob's of the school then they came to their room and went out for their first class which was of chemistry. (Jk's class)

Yn pov: we entered the class and saw professor jeon sitting on the Teachers chair and some students were already sitting there I guess were late sh!t.

Yn+lisoo+Tzuyu: may we come in sir?

Kook: Come in. *😁*

Tzuyu pov: we get in and Sat on our seats after sometime yn got up and went to prof. jeon I guess she have something to ask.

Yn:(went to jk and whispered smtg in his ear) sir r we late?

Jk: (whispered back) no yn. There are still 4 minutes left to start the class.

Yn: ok thànk yu sir.

(Then she sat on her seat slowly slowly Students start coming and JK started teaching)

(After the next 3 classes)

AK: Imma lazy ass yu know.

Yn pov: (after all the morning classes it's finally recess and me, tzuyu and lisoo are going to canteen but suddenly....)

???: Oh look! Who's here the lovely
b!tches. *😏*

Lisoo pov: this voice felt so familiar the voice we hate it the most I took a deep breath and looked behind and saw the people we never wanted to see in our whole life...

Eva: (their old enemy) Hello b!tches.
*😏*

Lisoo: Oh- *cut off*

Emma (Eva's Bff): wow! Look the
b!tches already maked a new friend.

Eva: I am sure he is just a b!tch like them-

AK: yn was done with all their sh!t as she was going to punch them but tzuyu stopped her.

Tzuyu: Yn! Let's just not make it trouble for us. *Signaling her to stay calm*

Yn: But- Ok!

AK: suddenly eva and Emma looked behind YN and left from there nervously.

Tae pov: I was standing there all the time and saw the whole thing but when eva and emma look that me then nervously left from there because they already know about me and my punishments🌚.
(not "those" ones )

Tzuyu pov: We left from there to canteen.

*In canteen*

*While eating*

*While eating*

Tzuyu: Yn who were those girls? Do u know them.

Yn: okay let me start from the beginning...so- *cut off*

AK: *Fake cough*

Yn: I know-I know AK will do It or you!

Ak: okay so...in Yn's old school ever and Emma were their enemies as they always try to Bully other weak and middle class students but YN was not so happy about there this bullying thing so she always try to protect the students and eva and Emma never liked it and that's how they became enemies and Yn didn't knew that they both will come to this school too (Eva and Emma didn't knew it either)

Tzuyu: so you guys are Enemies from your old school right.

Lisoo: Yeah!

Tzuyu: So aren't yu guys r tensed bcoz they r also here.

Yn: why should we we are not even scared of them like other people.
*said proudly*

Lisoo: So tzuyu r yu with us??

Tzuyu: yeah! of course after all we are friends 4 some reason right...!

All: yess!!legoo!

And that's how their all day went)

I am really sorry for posting late I had my personal issues

And also sorry for my grammatical mistakes🙃

C yu soon in the next part💜
bye and take care chocolates 🍫