Part 2: Being threatened isn't an option

Start from the beginning

"Are you always this calm and straightforward, fleshy?" 

"Only if I'm speaking the truth." 

"Fair point." I took a shower, feeling the hot water taking away my tense muscles; being relaxed made me at ease for the first time, after which I ended it by getting out, only to be welcomed by a pair of male pajama pants; Not in the mood to argue, I put it on and was welcomed by room service bringing dinner to the room as Amelia paid the lady and closes the door, she turns to me with a slight smile: "I see, you like the pajama pants?" 

"Hn, you got a good taste. I'll give you that." 

"Do you want to eat?" 

"...Sure." Very skeptical about her, I decided to join and we both ate in comfortable silence, I took small glances at her from time to time until we both finished eating our dinner when she was done, "I'll shower, if you need something or want to know something let me know." I left to the bathroom, not caring about her words, I continued eating.

Once I had finished my dinner, we both went to sleep. I felt the coldness of the darkness crawling closer to me as it did before the war and after the war, ready to let in until suddenly a sudden warmth had to engulf me from behind; I turned to be met by Amelia's arms around my waist, whispering quietly: "You were cold so, I thought a hug can warm you up..."

She breathed in & out quietly, it sent shivers down my spine but ignored it, as I watched her confused at her whispers, turn into a reassuring smile before slowly letting the darkness take me.

Time skip~

Around 12 a.m. (Click the song) Being awakened up from the recharge, I was met with no one next to me, and I immediately sat from bed with anger boiling my energon, 'She left me. Stranded. Just like the rest. I knew it.' Getting up from the bed, I started to inspect the room until my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of a female singing voice in the bathroom; curiosity got the better of me when I opened the door silently as I saw and watched Amelia getting out of the steamy shower and walking to the mirror naked. 

Her body was almost light honey tan but a bit lighter than it can turn porcelain in a matter of seconds, and her curvy hips shows what she had been doing thanks to the mirror, her breasts size jiggled a bit before she sighed and turned to face the half-open door. One thing that got me caught me annoyed. However, at the same time, it seemed like it started staring right into her soul, but for some reason, she seemed to be glowing brighter as she brought a towel with her while I just smirked at her body: 

"How old are you?" I questioned her; she turns around to face me, not caring that she was naked in front of me; she didn't blush, so that's new. UUsually, femmes would heat up when a mech sees them without clothes, but apparently, Amelia was different, and her response caught off my thoughts: "Oh, I'm 19 going on 20 this year, why? How old do you think I was?" 

"12." She groaned before taking a hair dryer from under herself, "Everyone keeps saying that to me, and don't call me crazy." 

"Well, be real that this isn't my first choice of calling you crazy 12-vorns-old." 

"Yeah, well you're not the only one younger; you look like eight vorns old. So how's that?" I was about to choke her because of her insult until we heard a maid come in, and she began asking us to leave the room so she could clean the place; we ate breakfast outside the hotel where the pool, which was the fleshy's idea, "This place...has good service, never expected a femme to have expensive taste." 

I spoke loudly, sarcastically, "Oh why~ 'Thank you, mech who seemed to have sarcastic tastes' "

Amelia mocked me, she had taken off her clothes, to reveal a one-piece swimsuit so she can go in the water, "You going to come in? I bought you yellow swim trunks, which are inside my duffel bag." 

She offered by handing me one, I was about to protest when she suddenly began diving into the pool and swimming around before she floated her body while the clouds turn darker which caused me to snarl at myself, took the swim trunks and came back wearing them as I notice she wasn't there. Before I had the chance to turn around, I was immediately tackled into the pool by Amelia, with a splash we both started battling one another with the water waves. I'll make it clear here that she acts like my twin brother.

After that, we both dried ourselves before showering and getting dressed, and we hit the road just like nothing had happened.

Somewhere a few miles away from Washington...(No Pov):

Sunstreaker parks in the middle of the dark forest, which Amelia noticed beforehand and got out as he transformed into his cybertronian form while he scooped her up in his hold by tightening his grip on her body that she almost couldn't breathe but luckily, Amelia remained calm yet again as she panics inside my head. We both made eye contact, his optics were glowing pure red as if he is staring into my soul which by the way, wasn't frightening to me; In fact, let's be honest, dangerous things like an Autobot cybertronian while holding me in a threatening manner like Sunstreaker is doing while glaring down into my brown eyes had me turned on that I silently watched in awe.

"I can smell fear within your body." "Oh yeah? Well, I can smell your eagerness to find your twinspark." She talked back, bad idea for her to do that and Sunstreaker used his cybertronian words as he roared in enraged, "-DON'T YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME!- Or I'll squish you so hard that you won't even have the guts to breathe!" He grunts in annoyance and aggregation, causing Amelia to widen her brown eyes before she shakily stops squirming at this, she was frozen, her body melting in his servos, heart pounding miles away, and blinked rapidly when she remembered something from her past on what her mother taught her: 

" 'Do not react or the bad people will be satisfied, just stay calm, think carefully and focus on the situation at hand, then find something to defend yourself. Remember, physical fights aren't worth it but words are stronger.' " The words echoed in her mind, she carefully closed her eyes by ignoring Sunstreaker's voice calling her names that doesn't let it in her skull until she had an idea, Amelia decided to stare into his optics, for a clue of weakness and spoke: 

"Squish me then, squish me so hard that being threatened isn't an option for reuniting your twin brother." And at that, it clicked as it didn't take long until Sunstreaker got pissed that he drops her down onto the concrete road. After being freed from his grip around her body, enough for Amelia to use all her strength to stand up, but before she could do anything, she turned to see the Golden Mech furrowed his red optics downing on her when she stopped him by saying:

"I...I can walk. Let's go ngh back to base; your brother is at the base, and he will be ngh happy to see you there. Safe and Sound." 

The oxygen came back, and a silent gasp of relief streamed into her lungs. By finally able to breathe, and she walked and stood up by slipping her glasses on. Without another word from one another, Amelia massaged her neck and back before she began to move him to follow and drive as the radio was turned on to be the same song singing:

" 'Isn't lovely? All alone.' "

------NEXT------