The life simulator- wither husbands

Just normal human au

Fwhip pov:

I started playing this life simulator game a while ago. The first characters I created were me and sausages families. The next thing I tried to do, was to somehow make in game sausage and me fall in love. We managed to do it in real life so why not also In a stupid game.

And boy is this game stupid. After 3 months of trying to get them together everything was a failed attempt. I started to loose hope. Maybe I should make a different character and add it to the family ? Then just change it to them.

Then they kissed. The characters finally kissed. I screamed. Couldn't help myself. I just had to. IT WORKED. It finally worked

Months of fails and now it finally worked.

Sausage pov:

I heard screaming come from the living room. To be precise, I heard my boyfriend scream. And everyone knows, that that can't be a good sign.

I ran as fast as I could. Bubbles was running behind me. She noticed something was up.

"FWHIP. Are you ok?!" I asked alarmed as I ran into the living room.

"Hi sausage! I am fine. Why?" He asked me confused.

"You were just screaming?"

"Yes but look why!" He showed me his iPad with some weird game on it. There are characters that look awfully familiar.

"Is that us?" I asked him pointing at a male with ginger hair and a teal Hoodie and another male with a brown beard, Brown hair and some blue eyes. Another suspicious thing was their name tags. There was one called sausage and the other Fwhip.

"Babe what did you do?" I looked away from the devise and at my boyfriend.

"I did a thing" he answered proudly

"Yes I can see that. But what's it supposed to mean ?"

"Well I got our characters from a game together. They are now dating just like us it took me like 4 months or something." I just shook my head. And that's not a reason to scream but he do he. (Just like you do you, you know ? I wrote this at 2 am ok ?)

"You gave me a heart attack you know that right?" I asked him cupping his cheeks.

"Sorry" he mumbled and kissed me softly. I smiled content.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompts really do help. 

Big thanks to @BumblebeeFangirl27 for that help, since they/he/she suggested to use the promts generator 

Words: 405