Flower husbands (Scott x jimmy)

After I watched Scott's newest episode, at the time when he said that everyone left him, I got this idea. Also: the timeline isn't the correct one and the conversions aren't correct either.

3rd person pov:

It was a Sunny day. The birds were chirping, the fishes swimming, the sun shining. It was a beautiful day. No clouds in the skies.

There was a Lagoon, which was surrounded by some high mountain cliffs from all sides and islands flying over the water. On the one side of the Mountain sat a house. All alone in the massive area it was. It was dark and mysterious. No light would ever radiate from the dark manor. It was the typical haunted mansion: a two story building with dead trees on the outside. It looked as if a thunderstorm would only be over this house. The dark walls showed the loneliness of the manor.

The owner of this mansion was as dark and lonely as their home. Their name was Scott.

Why was Scott alone you may ask. Well it all started when he was given his first live of ten. In this live he lived as an moth. With many friends of course. He even joined a group called "the small gang group". He was never alone. Until his fellow group members all died in a terrible fight, whilst fighting the ended dragon. After that day, Scott was alone. Everyone had left him. He then died as well. Reborn as a vampire in his second life.

The vampire didn't care about love and friendship anymore. He started killing various old friends and allies he had made as a moth.

The vampire killed because he was driven by rage. The people and friends, that betrayed him, would pay.

Scott's POV

I wanted to go to sausage. I still need to ask him what we should do about Shelby. After Shubble wanted to leave the "evil people gang" I felt betrayed. Is it so hard to want friends, that don't betray you? My last group left me and now she also ?

I grabbed my house key and opened the door. A sudden pain overcame me. I felt like I was burning alive. I looked up. The sun. Oh no! I forgot that it burns me !!!

I immediately run back into the house. Where did i leave that umbrella ?!

Looking around I spot a diamond lying around randomly. I pick it up and open the chest with the rest of my diamonds.

25 diamonds ?! I had more than that !!

"Shuffle"

"Who is there!" I asked expecting an answer. Even if I do know, I won't get one.

I then saw someone running out of the room. It was the small fairy fanboy! Oh he stole my diamonds!! He's going to pay!!!

Grabbing the dark looking umbrella I just decided to not be to angry. It was just the start of this day. How can I survive it if I am freaking out wanting to kill someone now? Let's just kill him later with the gang. Or like tomorrow?

I needed some new wood types and also I had a meeting with sausage later that day.

Going over to the water I saw a boat. Did I leave that there ? Where did this boat come from? I started looking around seeing nobody. Then I got into the planks on the water. And felt a vibration. I then started to row, thinking nothing of it. Next something unimaginable happened.

I felt like my boat would sink any second now. But instead of sinking, it...multiplied?

I was sitting in one boat with hundreds of boats around me. What was going on?!

"Are you annoyed?" I heard someone say. I looked around. There was Lizzy?

"Yes I am!!" I screamed at her. I wanted to get out of the boat, but I was stuck. I then hopped off and landed between two boats and couldn't get out again.