#21. Honey.. Honeymoon

Start from the beginning

"So are you nervous?" He asked leaned closer which made her heart tingle.

"Nervous? Why?" Slipping her tongue on her dry lips and look every where but not at him.

"Why because..." Saying, he leaned on her face, making their eyes to lock with each other and she felt her breath stuck in her chest as his hand came in contact with her waist.

"Because you know we are going to our honeymoon and we will be all alone. No one will be there and.." He paused and she looked away from his intense eyes which were fluttering her heart.

"And I'm running out of time so let me pack.." Pressing his finger on her lips, he stopped her.

"You are blushing again. Do you know what! I love to see you like this. Nervous, shy and blushing." Whispering he leaned closer to her ear. Kissing her ear, he moved back but his words stuck her on her place and she didn't dare to look at his intense eyes which were making her lose her senses.

Both were done in an hour. Maya helped Siya in packing her luggage and Reyansh had already packed his suitcase.

══════ ══════

"Take care and enjoy," Maya said as she hugged Siya as it was time to leave.

"And no need to come so soon. Enjoy some time together with each and have fun. And Reyansh take care of my daughter and don't trouble her so much.." Roshni said blessing both of them. And both start their journey and head towards the airport.

Navin and Kabir went with them to drop them at the airport.

After clearing all the security checks of the airport both entered their private jet. Both settled themselves on the seat.

Siya settled herself to the window seat and Reyansh was seated besides her. When air hostess announce the plane will be take off after 5 minutes Siya looked down the window and then clutch the hem of her saree in her fist and close her eyes tightly.

"Siya, What happened?" taking her fragile hands in his large hand which was fitted perfectly and asked her.

"Reyansh, I'm traveling in the plane for the first time. I'm feeling scared. Is it safe?" Siya asked innocently and Reyansh understand.

"Well, if you are scared so much then let me hide you in my arms." saying Reyansh wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to his chest.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Her puzzled and nervous voice came and Reyansh look down to hide his smile.

"What!? You said you are feeling scared, right?" Reyansh pulled her more closer and she was startled looking at the air hostess who also hide her smile looking down.

"Reyansh, please." Siya said in her shy and nervous which make Reyansh chuckled and kiss the tip of her nose which turned red due to her shyness.

As the plane took off, Siya hide herself in Reyansh's arms and hugged him tightly in fear and closed her eyes. After few seconds Siya opened her eyes and see him who was already looking at her.

"Relax okay," Reyansh said pecking her forehead and soon her heart was calmed down. Siya place her head on his shoulder and slept.

When Siya opened her eyes both were landed at Paris Orly Airport. They reached near 8 pm of the night.

"Wow!!!" Siya said getting fascinated seeing the beauty of Paris. The whole city was illuminated by light shades of pink, blue and violet.

"So did you like our honeymoon destination?" Reyansh said and Siya jumped on his arms engulf him in a bear hug.