#13. His claim

Third Person's Pov,

Third Person's Pov,

Siya was shown standing near the window staring at the blue sky. Her wet hair was spread on her shoulder her wet face filled with water drops were looking like pearls shining under the sunlight. Her long neck and back filled with water droplets which was clearly shown that she took a shower.

Reyansh was sleeping but the sunlight which was directly falling on his eyes making him open his eyes as he groans. Before he could ask Siya to pull down the curtains he lost himself in her beauty. She was lost humming her favourite song while Reyansh smiled looking at her.

Siya was in a pink blush chiffon saree with a white satin blouse and her beauty was highlighted under the sunlight. The water droplets on her back neck, her face near her lips were shining like pearls and creating an urge in himself to pick them with his lips.

Suddenly Siya felt his intense gaze on her as she turned Reyansh closed his eyes and pretended to sleep while she frowns in confusion.

"Why did I felt like he was staring at me?" She mumbled whispering and slapped her forehead with her palm smiling cutely.

She sat in front of the dressing table & start to adorn herself with simple jewelry and light makeup. Meanwhile, Reyansh was gazing at her sneakily he don't know why he was doing it like this but he was liking it. Siya was feeling his gaze but whenever she turned her eyes towards him he acted like he was in his deep valley of sleep.

Her thoughts breaks when a maid knocked at the door she get up and opened the door.

"Good Morning ma'am, Reyansh's sir morning coffee." The maid said with a smile and Siya took the tray wishing her the same. Siya closes the door and walks towards the bed. She put the tray on the side of the bed table.

"Reyansh." She called him lightly shook his shoulder but no response. She tried twice but no use.

She waited for a few seconds and again leaned on him. As she leaned Reyansh turned to make her lose balance and fall on top of him. Both their eyes meet with each other. Both hands were on his chest and Reyansh both hands were on her back wrapping her. Her heart was beating fast and nervousness took over her.

After last night, Siya's nervousness and shyness took another level. Last night the dark shade she saw in him, she mentally noted that a jealous Reyansh is injurious to her health. She was scared of his that side but equally enjoyed it when he made her moan his name the whole night with his every kisses on her body. Though they didn't consummate their marriage but the way Reyansh made her comfortable with his closeness, with his touches and his kisses this made her feel stronger attraction towards him.

Today's morning when she woke up, she found herself caged in his arms possessively but somehow she managed to get out from his grip. As she stepped out from the bed, heat crawls to her cheeks when she saw her saree lying on the floor carelessly and she was in the blouse and petticoat.