Chapter 2 pt 4

I hit the ground not so gracefully and stumbled on my bottom. I groan in slight pain slowly getting up dusting myself off. I then proceed to walk around to the front of the house and down the path. I walk the distance to the small pond I sometimes sneak off to when I don't wanna be bothered. It's the next best place to go other than my tree. It's nice but there's no beautiful sky view since it's covered with trees, but I like it since it's hidden away and very beautiful at night. I also keep a few books, blankets, and a lantern there in case it gets too dark. I pushed through some tall bushes and trees and reached the twin trees whose branches intertwined with each other, which was my way of knowing this was the entrance to my personal Oasis. As I pull away the elongated leafed vines that fall from the tree I see my Oasis alive with dozens of fireflies. Their light lit up the place so much that I didn't even need my lantern. I see them sitting on little flowers that float on the water and some sitting on the moss-covered boulders sitting near the pond. I was amazed by the sight, it's really beautiful at night. Then I felt my stomach drop to the ground. I heard rustling in the bushes from across the pond. My heart starts to pound in my throat. Was it an animal? A murderer? Either way, I needed to run, but I was stuck, my legs wouldn't move. A cold sweat creeps down my forehead as the sound comes closer. I started to see the bushes moving and I felt like crying. And there it was, the mysterious monster that had me scared for my life staring back at me, with those beautiful eyes. "Montebello?" I can't speak, I'm at a loss for words, it isn't anything that could kill me but, why won't my heart stop pounding?

"Aloin?"

"What're you doing here?"

"Me? What are you doing here? You scared me!" I said, still a little shaken up.

"I just went for a late night walk to the pond, if I'd known you'd be here I would've stayed home." An almost perfect night, now ruined.

"Well, now that you know I'm here you can leave now. This is my Oasis."

"Oasis? This is my swimming hole."

"So you came here this late to go swimming?" I say with one eyebrow raised.

"N-no. I come here sometimes to get away." He says scratching the back of his head.

"Well if you have to stay at least stay out of my way I came here to relax too," I say upset, walking so my set-up to start reading. As I was walking away I felt myself slipping and losing my balance. Before I could react I felt a hard hit to my head and everything went dark.

My eyes open. And the mystical swirls of colors and lights that swarm around me once again. I'm back in my dream, and I'm reunited with the mysterious person. Those emerald eyes still make my heart pound. We start where we left off, and they start to lean in closer to me, holding me gently. "Who are you?" I ask softly, they remain silent and start to close the gap between us, but I don't wake up this time. Their lips intertwined with mine, it's warm and sweet. I blush as they pull away, but the person holding me was no longer a mystery. As we pull apart I see Aloin staring back at me. "You," I whisper. Then he pulls me back in for another kiss. He's gentle and smells so good, I can feel my chest pounding from my throbbing heart. I want more. I push his face more into mine forming a more intense kiss. He starts to slip his tongue in and I do the same. Aloin then slides down to my neck and pins my arms above my head and gazes into my eyes. He kisses me gently once more until I'm pulled away from him again.

*COUGH* *COUGH* *COUGH*