|Fresh new start..?| part1

Your sister fell asleep on your shoulder half way threw the drive I feel really bad for her she had to brake up with her boyfriend and she has to leave all her friends but we are doing this for mom's sake. "Olivia wake up we are here "your mom says smiling "I'm excited to see the new house!" I say back Olivia woke up "oh alright uhm"

The house wasn't to big but also wasn't small it was honestly not as bad as I thought it would be "home sweet home" your mom says smiling while walking in to show you and your sister around "y/n could you get the door I think the guys are here to move the stuff in" "yeah of course" I run to open the door

3 hours later

Everything was moved in and we all go check it out again "I actually like my room I have second thoughts about moving" Olivia said "I'm glad you feel that way" "y/n go look in your room I hope you like it. I walk into my room "holy.."

(Your room or you can change it 🤷‍♀️)

"It's.." "you like it" your mom says hugging you from behind "I LOVE IT THANKS SO MUCH MOM" I said "geez you still act like I child" Olivia says laughing

We all go downstairs to watch a movie "are you guys excited for your first day of school it's a fresh new start" your mom says smiling "fresh new start my ass.." your sister says under her breath your mom frowns " I'm super excited I mean a fresh new start would be a good thing?" I say "yeah.." mom says.

I started getting ready for bed laying out what I would wear tomorrow. I hop into bed and my sister opens the door "do you think there will be any hot guys there?" She says " oh god Olivia this already we haven't even started school" " so what I'm just interested you know" she says smirking "well after school we need to have a girl talk Yk" she walks out I wonder what she means by that. I fall asleep a couple minutes after.

Ik this is really short but I'm still going to continue with the on shots properly not as much as this book but Yeahh next part coming later todayy