The Generals and The Sea Monster

A week has passed since the battle and all of Sindria is trying to rebuild and recover from the attack. The men are grabbing and cleaning up wreckage and rebuilding it to the buildings, while the woman make food for the busy workers with Morgiana helping. Alibaba is in a meeting with the council to set up future plans with other kingdoms. Sinbad and Jafar are walking around the palace talking about summoning the 8 generals to introduce them to the 3 kids.

In the room of King Sinbad and Queen Hikari, Hikari wasn't feeling good and had been throwing up a lot the last couple days. She decided to go see a doctor and what the doctor told her put her in shock, "You are pregnant, Queen Hikari!" The doctor had said from the results she got from her tests. Hikari was shocked but crying happily at the same time. She had remembered her and Sinbad had a little fun 2 days shy of the battle with Judar and let out a sigh as she shook her head smiling a little. She couldn't wait to tell everyone the news. She made it back to the palace and walked in on Sinbad, Jafar, and the 3 kids talking. She was going to say something but before she could, a guard barged in through the door running towards Sinbad, "Your highness, the south seas creature has appeared in the east!" Sinbad then said, "Thank you, I will summon the 8 generals." He looked at Hikari and she nodded and left to go check on Mihala

In the east village, the south seas creature appeared, destroying homes and crops. Alibaba and Aladdin came onto the chaos and were going to help people when they heard a sound coming from a nearby cliff. A citizen then said, "It's time! The Hunt! Alibaba questioned that and Hikari walked up on them carrying Mihala in her arms. "The hunt is where king Sinbad and the 8 generals take down a creature or monster that lurks around the kingdom and decides to attack it."

Both boys looked at her head to toe, she was wearing a white satin dress with a small sleeve on each shoulder along with leather sandals, and the exact flower crown she bought from Sinbad back when they were 14. Her hair was tied half up half down with 2 buns on each side of her head. "This is the exact dress I wore when I was around your ages. I managed to sew it to my size." Up above, Sinbad chose Yamraiha and Sharrkan to vanquish the beast. Yamraiha was a water mage while Sharrkan was a swordsman. She floated on her wand and managed to get the beast tangled up in water like rope.

However, Sharrkan jumped off her wand and sliced the beasts head, he then went on to slice the monster in half on each side down to the bones. He then sliced the half pieces into small pieces. Down below, the citizens spread out on each side carrying a paper cloth behind them catching the small pieces of meat. The hunt ended with the meat on the cloth and the rest of the south sea creature remains on each side of the cloth.

Alibaba stood in shock and said, "They eat it?!" Sharrkan went on to say, "Share it with ease ok?!" As he put away his sword and looked among the crowd of people applauding them. Hikari then walked up with Mihala behind her clapping, "Job well done, you never cease to amaze me." Sharrkan smiled as he walked back to the rest of the generals. The crowd cheered for the generals for finally getting rid of the south seas creature for good.

Later that night, there was a big party to celebrate the defeat of the darkness along with the defeat of the south seas creature. The 3 kids were made aware of Queen Hikari's pregnancy during the fight with the south seas creature but King Sinbad and the generals still don't know. She planned to tell them once they introduced the 3 kids to all the generals. The kids were in the marketplace taking in all the sights and smells of the celebration. They looked above and saw King Sinbad holding a wine glass up to his people as they did the same.

After all that, the 3 kids traveled up to the roof side balcony of the palace as Sinbad had requested. There, they saw him with a bunch of woman dancers around him as he was laughing as they were cuddling up to him. The 3 kids laughed a little as they walked over to him. Sinbad then looked up at them and said "Ah, you're all here, I'd like you to meet the 8 generals." He introduced the generals one by one; Jafar, Hinohoho, Yamraiha, Sharrkan, Spartos, Drakkan, Mosrur, and Pisti. He then went on to say that allied nations placed each of them in his custody to help with battles and training.

"Ahem, forgetting someone?" Sinbad looked over and saw Queen Hikari. Sinbad blushed as Hikari had on her Queen dress, a light pink satin made dress going down to her ankles with long sleeves hanging off each shoulder all the way to her wrists. She was also wearing the same brown sandals she wore earlier that day. Along with that, a light pink vail hung down behind her head with her blonde hair braided down to the front of her right shoulder along with her royal headgear.

She walked over and stood next to Sinbad with her hand on his shoulder. "Ah yes, this is my beloved Queen Hikari, Lady of the Sky, you've already met our daughter Mihala, our first born child and air to the throne one day." Hikari looked over at the kids and winked as she looked down at Sinbad, "Don't forget our second born Sin." King Sinbad looked at her confused, "Our second born?" She laughed as she put her hand on her stomach saying, "Yes indeed, our second born." Sinbad jumped up and turned to her picking her up and spinning her around. The 8 generals clapped for them along with the kids.

He put her down and kissed her, "This is amazing! Another air to the throne!" Hikari nodded laughing along with everyone else. Mihala was already aware of it before her mom put her to bed. The 3 kids excused themselves and went back down to the market place to look around more during the celebration. Sinbad and the rest meanwhile talked about the new baby to the castle workers and guards.

As the party continued, the woman dancers gathered up on a stage and started dancing. Morgiana became so excited about it because she wanted to show off her moves to her friends and all of the people around her but she was nervous because of being looked at differently. Alibaba encouraged her to and she went up on the stage and showed off her dance moves as the drums played and the woman dancers swayed. Queen Hikari also came down and showed off some of her dance moves from her past as a famous dancer. The kingdom celebrated the rest of the evening until nightfall hit and everyone went to sleep.