"Hey, you okay?" Nancy asked while proceeding to take a seat besides me. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just couldn't sleep. People kept blasting music in my ears for some reason"I joked, cracking a small smile.  "But Holly let me borrow some of her crayons. We've been having fun, right Holly?"   
    "Is this what you saw last night?" Nancy asked, examining my drawings that were now sprawled across the table. "It's supposed to be, I thought it'd be easier to draw it out rather than explain it but... I guess not" I shrugged looking down at the drawings. "Is that?" "It was like they were on display" I said, cutting her off as she pointed to the drawing of my poorly drawn distorted Chrissy that was embedded within the red structure. "And there was like this red fog everywhere. It was like a dream. A nightmare"

    "Do you think vecna's trying to scare you?" Nancy asked. "With billy? Yeah. But when I made it here... I don't know, something was different. He seemed surprised? He asked me what I was doing there, like he didn't want me there" I explained tracing my memory back to yesterday.
    "Maybe you infiltrated his mind?" Dustin spoke as he sat down in the chair on the other side of me. "He invaded your mind right? Is it that big of a leap to suggest you somehow wound up in his?" he continued. When no response came he sighed in annoyance. "Like Freddie Kruegar? He's a super burned up dude with like razor fingers... he kills you in your dreams"
   "Dustin seriously!" Nancy whisper yelled nodding her head in the direction of Holly who sat with a scared expression on her face. "Sorry, it's a movie, it's not real. Just think about it, what if you somehow unlocked a backdoor to Vecna's world? Like maybe the answer we're looking for is somewhere in this incredibly vague drawing. God we need Will" Dustin cursed looking at my kindergarten level drawing

    "Yeah no shit. But I tried them again this morning and it's the same busy signal" I sighed. "Is this a window?" Nancy asked, holding the picture with the rose door. "Yeah" I said. "Stained glass with windows?" She continued. "Yeah, see i'm not so terrible after all" I sassed looking at Dustin
    "Yeah,well,it helps that I've seen it before," she said, examining the photo further. Reaching to the table she began folding and rearranging the other photos creating it into a full picture with the rose door in the middle.
    "It's pieces of a house" I said with knitted eyebrows. "Not just any house, It's victor creels house" she finished then abruptly getting up from the table and walking away

    "Wait where are you going?" Dustin asked, his mouth half full with food.

"Waking the others"

---------------------------------------------------

    Arriving at the creepy abandoned house, we all piled out of Steve's car and slowly made our way up the steps of the house. "Yeah that's not creepy" Steve stated leading us in our march to the front door.

    "What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole?" He continued as Nancy struggled trying to break down the door. "We're not sure. We just know this house is important to Vecna" Nancy answered, pulling out nails embedded in the door. "So we're here because Max saw it in Vecna's red soup mind?" steve said following Nancy's actions "Yeah basically" "Great"

    "Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he's back. Why he killed the Creels? And how to stop him before he comes back for Max" Dustin said, causing eyes to wonder. "We don't think he's in here do we?" Lucas asked slowly. "Guess we'll find out" I stated simply, casting a quick glance at Lucas who was next to me.
    "Ready?" Steve asked Nancy as they began to lower the wooden slab that covered the door.

    "Max" I heard Vecnas voice cry from beyond the door which in fact had a stained glass rose on it.

    Moments later I heard a loud crash of glass being shattered. This noise quickly snapped me back into reality and away from my horrorred thoughts. After Steve stuck his arm inside, unlocking the door, we all made our way inside shining our flashlights around the dark, cob webb infested house.
    "Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill" Lucas said half heartedly joking. Straying from the group slightly I made my way into the room around the corner and almost dropped my flashlight with the sight of a clock. But instead of it being inside a wall or cracked it was simply standing and covered in dust.

    "Hey guys? You all see that, right?" I said, shining my flashlight to the clock. "Yeah" the others agreed quickly, allowing me to relax a little. "Is this what you saw? In your visions?" Nancy asked faintly, earning a nod from me in response. "I mean it's just a clock right?" Robin asked, stepping farther past us and wiping the dust off the front side of it. "See a normal clock"
    "Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? Maybe he's like... a clockmaker or something" Steve said with eyes growing from his 'discovery'. "I think you just cracked the case Steve" Dustin said sarcastically patting him on the back

    "All I know is the answers are here. Somewhere. Okay everyone stay in groups of two, Robin upstairs" Nancy said leading her and Robin up the stairs. Turning to Lucas I lightly grabbed his forearm "Come on let's go" I spoke to him as we went in the opposite direction of the two girls

------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys, i'm so so so sorry for not updating, life has been... crazy

Love you guys sorry for this chapter not going anywhere I will try and update sooner

Don't forget to vote and comment!