"I really wanted to get to know you more. Please" now she's giving my girlfriend a puppy eyes.

"Ahmm—"

"No" i disagreed. I want my girlfriend beside me and my bestfriend is playing games with me.

"Charlotte please" she plead to Charlotte and the moment she smiled at tina, i know i lost.

I frowned at Charlotte and immediately she held my hand and give it a light squeeze like saying its for Tina.

"Fine"

"Yes!"

"Haha babe, you really want to get even" jaed said and she got a wink from her witch fiancé. "Don't worry, after the ceremony your girlfriend is all yours"

"Ugh, why do I have this feeling that I'm alone in this battle?" I acted sad and Charlotte immediately cup my face and give me a light peck on the lips.

"Baby, let's give it to Tina. Ok?"

"What else can i do?" I pouted then focus my attention to Tina. "Don't Do Anything crazy with her get it?"

"Don't worry P'fa.. we will just bond thats all"

I heave a deep breath, as much as possible, i want to be with my girlfriend. But I think it won't be possible until tomorrow.

When we're done eating, we call it a night. Jaed went home while me, Charlotte and Tina stayed in the hotel where the wedding will be held.

Just like the other wedding event, the couple must be separated and Tina being crazy sometimes wanted to separate me and Charlotte.

After my girlfriend took the things she needed, she was immediately drag by my crazy best friend leaving me all alone inside our hotel room.

I heave a deep breath and do my evening routine before dragging myself on the king size bed. I smile while spreading my arms on the wide bed.

"This should have been the first night that i will be sleeping with you. Ughh! Tina, you owe me one"

—————-

Engfa is already at the venue. Everything is prettily set as visitors started to fill the area. The wedding is only exclusive for relatives and close friends.

She looks so dashing in her tailored blue suit with matching high heels. Her hair are neatly tied in a ponytail that give emphasis to her sexy jaw line. And because of her hot and sexy aura, every eyes are on her.

"Ma'am this way" said a young girl that ushered her to where she's going to sit.

Engfa's eyes wander around the area. She's been looking for Charlotte but to her dismay her girlfriend is not yet in the venue.

Almost everyone is in venue except for her best friend and Charlotte. The emcee had already announce that the ceremony will be starting anytime soon.

"Ugh Tina where did you hid my girlfriend" engfa frown.

The entourage is now starting but her girlfriend is still nowhere to be found.

Then jaed entered the hall looking so beautiful with her white tailored suit. She look stunning and engfa can't help but feel happy for her best friend.

When jaed reach the altar, she was accompanied by her mom as she walk down the isles earlier.

Then suddenly the door swung open giving birth to a very gorgeous girl wearing a white long gown with a set of flowers in her hand. Her dark brown and straight locks are hanging loosely on the left side of her shoulder. She's wearing a light makeup that compliments her ivory white skin and a pink gloss on her lips.