Chapter 6 : I need divertion

"P'win!!" Charlotte called and run towards the lobby where she saw win going in.

She haven't had enough sleep last night because there's a lot of questions running on her mind. Aside from waking up in Engfa's room, what she felt for her boss made her sleepless.

"Charlotte, hi! Ahmm I was about to go to house yesterday because i was worried— are you ok?"

"Yeah I'm all good" Charlotte answered. She actually want to ask win why did she end up in their CEO's room last night when she went out on a party with him. But the guy seem to know what's running in her mind so he gave an explanation.

"I'm sorry if I'm not the one who brought you home after the party...i was about too but....look Charlotte, i really like you, but if— but if you and the ceo has a thing...I'll understand..just tell me if—"

"P'win, there's nothing going on with me and Engfa...I don't know what's her reason for doing that but that nothing..i can assure you that...and I don't think our boss is the type of person who will like me?"charlotte said with a hint of bitterness, though she laugh it away. "And to prove it, I agree to date you" she said shyly.

But Charlotte know to herself that that not what she want. If she can just chose, she'd rather be with engfa all the time, look at her pretty face until the office hours end than going on a date that doesn't excites her. But she know that she have to stop whatever she felt for their young boss as earlier as now and dating win is the only solution she have.

"Really? Yes!!" Win exclaimed in happiness, giving Charlotte a tight hug. "Thank you p'cha, you'll not gonna regret it"

'Payback time...' he smirked.

His mind is already plotting a scene on how he can lure Charlotte into his bed and on how he will feast on her body until he get the satisfaction he want.

"So ill see you after work?"

Charlotte nodded. This is what she needs. Distraction.

"Alright..see you later" he said and wave his hand before going.

He also send a flying kiss towards Charlotte that the latter respond with a wave before going out of the elevator.

When she reached the office, she immediately focus herself on the paperworks and was a bit confuse when she saw a sticky note on her monitor.

"On a business trip for 3 days, I will leave everything to you until I get back"

"Ps. I changed your clothes that night because u vomit. you're welcome"

She read and Charlotte couldn't help but feel the blood rush to her face. It only means that her boss saw her naked already and she felt so embarrassed.

'Uyy that was embarrassing'

"The good thing is I will not be able to see her for 3 days" she said and heave a deep sigh. It's seem that everything is going on according to her plans.

Charlotte tried to focus herself on her works but whether she like it or not, her mind keeps on thinking engfa. She can't deny to herself that she misses her since yesterday.

"Goshh you're a lost cause Charlotte Austin. We can't miss her ok?!" She scolded herself for acting like teenage girl missing her crush.

After ng office hour, win is already waiting for her at the lobby. He has this wide smile on his lips upon seeing Charlotte. He brought her to his fave restaurant for an early dinner before they roam around the mall.

"Ahmm what about we go in bar?" Win suggested after a few minutes of roaming around.

After what happened at Engfa's house, Charlotte decided to avoid drinking. She know how bad it affects her and she don't want it happened again.

"Sorry p'win..maybe next time? Need to go home early today"

"Too bad but sure.." he said and held  Charlotte's hand. "This is just a start p'cha, there's still a lot of next time...and I'll make sure you will enjoy our next dates" he said and give Charlottes hand a kiss.

The latter just give him a timid smile. She's not sure anymore if what she's doing is right. She don't feel any slightest spark towards the guy and she felt a bit of guilt.

She's indeed with win but her mind is on someone she misses since last days. Two days without seeing her boss gives her an empty feeling. It's seems like her days is not complete without seeing her gorgeous boss.

She misses her badly and the decision of dating win seems not a good choice.

————-

Engfa is standing near the glass window, holding a glass of wine while looking at the bright city light. She's going back to Bangkok tomorrow and the though to seeing her secretary made her smile.

For the past days of not seeing her, she realised that what she felt towards her secretary is not just a mere amusement. The fondness she felt before that turn into longing is something she can't disregard.

She miss her and She can't help but think about her. In three days of being away, she can't help but think about her secretary. And for years of nursing her broken heart, she felt a sudden gush of happiness for a long time.

"I'll be seeing you tomorrow miss Austin" she smiled while looking at the paper bag on the table.

——-

A/n

Sorry for the Short update ✌️ also sorry about the grammar. Not really good in English 😂