Chapter 7 : jealousy

A/N  now that my FF is getting noticed I'm a bit pressured 😂 hope you guys won't expect too much I'm not a good writer 🤣

Ps. Short update for now ✌️

——————

"Straight to the office please" Engfa said to her driver after picking her up from the airport.

It's only 11 and she have decide to go straight to the office. Not because of the work she left but for a certain someone who never leave her mind for 3 days.

Her smile widen while looking at the paper bag she's holding. She remember Charlotte when she saw that thing while she's in the souvenir shop and she know the latter will like it so decided to buy it without even thinking why would she buy it in the first place.

When the car stop in front of the lobby, her smile instantly vanished when she saw two familiar figure walking together. They are talking happily while walking towards the car that park not far from the building entrance. She saw how the guy act like a gentleman by opening the car door for her and even buckle her seatbelt.

Engfa clenched her fist for what she have witnessed. She didn't know that the guy didn't take her warning seriously. Seeing him with Charlotte made her blood boil to the extent of punching his stupid face again and agajn.

But she know she don't have the right. She knew that Her secretary can date the guy she wants and she can't do anything about that. The only thing that made her so mad is the reason that the guy don't deserve someone like Charlotte.

'I warned you already you fucking asshole'

She thought with gritted teeth before going into her office.

——————

"Oh hi p'chaa" nessa greeted her with a wide smile after closing the door of engfa's office.

"Nessa! What are you doing inside the boss office?" She asked in complete shock.

It's unusual for other employees to step on to the top floor of the building especially going in inside their boss office without the secretary's approval. All the documents needed to be signed will pass through the her so she was a bit confuse as to why nesa is here without her even knowing. After all engfa is not yet in her office.

"The boss ask for a file. You're not here so I decided to send it myself"

"She's inside?"

"Yep...and you! You didn't tell me she's so intimidating! And Gosh i almost faint when she looked at me intently" she half squealed "she's so pretty up close p'chaa..especially when she smile—"

"She smiled at you..?" She said unknowingly with her raised left brow.

"Yes! And her smile is something like she's about to make you fall—...I think I have a crush on her already" nesa said with dreamy eyes. Not aware that the woman in front of her wanted eat her alive alread.

She felt betrayed, she herself couldn't get a smile from her boss in her first 2weeks then with other employee she easily give that precious smile of her.

But nonetheless Charlotte gave her a fake smile.

"Ok enough of the fangirling, let's get back to work" Charlotte said dismissing their conversation.

'What the f! Why am I even mad!' She thought.

"Ah yeah, see you later then Charlotte" nesa waved before leaving.

When her office mate left, Charlotte knock on her boss's door. She wanted to see her badly and she can't just sit on chair and wait for her boss to call for her.